The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 379 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That picture isnt from today, I'm just lying in bed watching this all unfold and I thought I'd put a suggestion out there.

From that spot I could zoom in and see the inside of Honeydukes too.

OMG talk about prepared, lol. What our updaters have said so far is sounding kind of promising though. If they do open it up today, I'll feel much better about my trip next week.

lol I cant help it. Not only are we potterholics, but we are ride enthusiast also (we base our vactions around rides and resturants not actual "places") and on top of that I'm an accountant/fincial anylst. SO my life revolves around list and orginization lol.

omg. lol im so excited I can't even type/spell today. I meant Financial Analyst

Last edited:
Ok music and fans just turned on in the greenhouse. Note its the big fans not the ceiling type fans

--- Update ---

Possible bad news there are gardeners working the extended queue of fj

Someone asked a couple pages back who was there on Twitter?

As far as I know, here's a list of who will be there today who will be tweeting from IOA.

Wednesday (May 26):
Morning- @HyContrastKid @ghostrider455 @kcardin09
Afternoon- @kcardin09 @ghostrider455
Evening- @FLallday- (possible); @ghostrider455

Dragons Challenge has a fiber optic sign too? Looks like Universal is going with fiber optics since FJ has one too.

This is making me crazy. I want to take m kid out of school and bring him down, but it's a one-shot deal for us. I have only 3 comp tix. One for each, me, spouse and kid. So if I go and it's not open, not only am I promoting truancy, I'm blowing my one chance to see it until I get a job again and make enough to buy tix!
UO is a big tease. :doh:

Luna...I would jsut wait for the grand opening then..don't waste your tickets if you aren't "For sure" the ride will be open. 3 Tickets to Universal is like $250 bucks!!!

This is making me crazy. I want to take m kid out of school and bring him down, but it's a one-shot deal for us. I have only 3 comp tix. One for each, me, spouse and kid. So if I go and it's not open, not only am I promoting truancy, I'm blowing my one chance to see it until I get a job again and make enough to buy tix!
UO is a big tease. :doh:

If it's gonna be a oneshot deal for oyu, I would highly suggest not even attempting a soft. Not to be a debbie downer but I've seen softs happen where they will open things up for a hour or 2 and then close them. Even one time I saw a "soft" happen and they counted off 50 people through the entrance and then turned everyone else away saying all they need was just a test group right now.

the only people that should be down at the park waiting for softs are folks with annual passes and no job, or a job in the theme park press. Taking your children out of school and rushing to see if Potter will be open seems like a little rabid. Relax..we are only 3 weeks away from the official opening. You have been waiting for 3 years..oyu can wait another 3 weeks!!

^Agreed Rhino, don't waste the tix for a possibility, go when you know you can waste your whole day waiting in line for FJ.

I find it strange that they havent told anyone "No Softs" today like they usually do. Are there a lot of people waiting out front?

OMG dude, your profile picture...
Tobias Funke (Arrested Development) anyone?

1133167378_Tobias.jpg