The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 381 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
what else is there to talk about? It's countdown time. Personally I enjoy the "tweets" from inside the park..so much more interesting then reading board members tell riddles and fight over speculation.

Says the guy who's been "testing...testing" for the last week. LOL! I'm JK, dude, but seriously everyone has their own personal taste. I also like the tweets but I also like a riddle or two. :thumbs:

Giving up heading home I guess Friday is the day got a few pictures to share though

too bad the second part wont be out for a year though

i wouldn't mind seeing a 5 hour harry potter movie and probably others wouldn't either haha

I think most will watch the 2 back to back on dvd anyways

and i cant wait for the hermione torture scene, i hope that's hot hehe

Ok i guess i need help, my friends and family just tell me to shut up about HP that if it's not open when I'm there I can just go back NEXT YEAR!!! They just want me to shut up about it. I check this board every 20 minutes and check my twitter for [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG] every 5. And worst of all I dreamed that I was in hogsmade having a butterbeer and it was delicious. I really really hope I can get in next week. My friends and I are staying in WDW because of the meal deal and the cheapness of it all, but we rented a car so if there's any news for softs we will leave any park we're visiting and run to IOA.
Sorry just neded someone to write to. I'm going crazy, Just open already!!!!!!!!!!!

To take a moment from all of the anticipation of a soft opening...

Over at Orlando Theme Park News, pictures have been posted showing a section of the IOA Trading Company in POE being re-themed. That's right, there is now a Potter-themed area in the store. It looks like the work is ongoing, but you can definitely see how it is coming together. Go check it out.

EDIT: Oh, I should probably mention that there does not seem to be any actual HP merchandise yet. Sorry if I got anyone excited.

Last edited:
Well it was always known it there would be a section in the POE store for HP, its just a matter of which merchandise will be sold here. Probably a little sampling of everything.

What rumored or known product in WWOHP are you guys interested in getting?

Me:
"Served Time in Azkaban" tshirt
Bernie Bots Every Flavor Beans
Gryffindor and Slytherin ties (hopefully they have tall)
And maybe a wand, whether it chooses me or not :smiley: