The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 383 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*raises hand* me! Ill be there :)

G, I love that symbol so much that if I were ever to get a tattoo it would be of the DH symbol. Its totally awesome.

Do itttt! Harry Potter tattoos are bomb. I ran into a guy once with the dark mark on his forearm and if my boyfriend hadn't been nearby I probably would have proposed to him :lol:

Queueline pictures!!

Link

hogwarts-house-points-550x439.jpg

hogwarts-greenhouse-550x412.jpg

From Inside The Magic

Reactions: Felipe and mantaguy
Possible continuation of HP series, Some old followers of Voldy start an underground society and make a run at the Deathly Hallows. Then go to WWOHP to ride FJ but get turned away cuz they didnt buy the package. Crucio!

Do itttt! Harry Potter tattoos are bomb. I ran into a guy once with the dark mark on his forearm and if my boyfriend hadn't been nearby I probably would have proposed to him :lol:

rofl! omr thats totally awesome. I wanna get one sooo bad but I would be fired soooo..... loose awesome job or get an awesome tatt lol

OMG, were those authorized photos or leaked ones?!?!

^^ When I saw this and clicked on the link, which wasn't loading, I had several pottergasms, hurting myself in multiple places.... I'm not kidding.

Oh, and I just died :)

Alright a couple of pictures from today. I am not going to go into detail because well nothing opened and the crap that did happen was updated throughout the morning.

i6bmea.jpg

2reqnug.jpg

289x95k.jpg

f098rc.jpg

2443yog.jpg

mn2n2f.jpg

2nu268l.jpg

If you look closely the guy in the blue polo is the same guy you see in all the FJ videos on universals website. He is the one who directs all the video shoots for the ride I think.

25q63r9.jpg

2whmeyp.jpg

30m8m8m.jpg

dh73uv.jpg

fkwf2d.jpg

^I did not recognize this guy in the purple but he was all over the place today.

okpthl.jpg

suvcxy.jpg

jic878.jpg

2qno0g0.jpg

^This is the only thing left from the Dueling Dragons signage.

2z8cdgy.jpg

16kp5w1.jpg

11b1yrl.jpg

96hizr.jpg

29mw1he.jpg

^Sorry this came out blurry but I wanted to share it because it was different.

10xzju1.jpg

2u3ulqd.jpg

jpimtl.jpg

bfibt4.jpg

x6myrr.jpg

Well there you have it, hopefully this will hold a few people over for a couple more days. I plan on being there Friday afternoon if pass holders can get in.

Thanks

Reactions: Felipe and mantaguy
Phew, that's a relief.
And why is Ravenclaw last? hmph.

Some of those pics are only loading halfway for me. or where they cropped like that? like this one
jic878.jpg

Last edited: