The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 385 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great Pictures! I did have to giggle a bit when I saw palm trees near the castle. I know, I know, it's Florida. Just made me giggle a bit. ha!

Hey now, that's enough bad talk about Ravenclaw. Still beats Hufflepuff. Cedric Diggory.... sparkle sparkle, die. :lol:

As for the stuff I want to get. I want a Ravenclaw baseball cap I read someone mentioned, a wand of course, candy from Honeydukes, and just about anything else I can get. :lol:

dude, thats not cool. CEDRIC doesnt sparkle!!! He is an awesome hufflepuff. May he RIP. At least we have the real hogwarts champion, what did you guys have?

ok ok sorry Ill be good and get back to topic.

what big tv?

[mebweb leans to face TM at WWoHP gate when it doesn't open] Now eventually you might have Muggles on your, on your Harry Potter tour, right? Hello?

[TM says under breath] I really do hate that man.

Last edited:
So wait, this thing is in POE right before it splits into Marvel and Seuss? Any chance you could snag a picture?

Yes it's right at the split. I will get some pics. It's seems they are setting up for some type of event. Is there any other events that you can think of? They wouldn't put out a big TV like that unless it's gonna be used in the next 24 hours.

Reactions: Felipe
Only because Ravenclaws are too busy learning and being smart to worry about some dumb jock sport :p

--- Update ---

Oh, no worries dude I'm not complaining about the quality. I appreciate the pics, I was just wondering why for me a lot of those are only loading halfway on my screen. I wasn't sure if it's a tinypic thing or my internet is just being weird.

I was being a smart***, I think between the heat and not opening today I probably took it the wrong way.

I'm all for storming the castle. My 5 year old daughter will be with me along with my big brother. :lol:

But he does sparkle!!! After Twilight, I cannot look at Cedric Diggory the same. And he's not the true champion! He would have been killed by the vines! But he was saved by Harry and died 2 minutes later. :lol:

I'm emptying every piggy bank, couch cushion, etc for this trip! I will walk away from one thing from Disney, one from Seaworld and a crap load from WWoHP. And I agree with the comment that I will be going from 28 to 11 in the second it takes me to cross into the world.

ETA: Oh and we have Luna! :) She's the best! And who do you think more then likely came up with the riddles and trials for the Triwizard Tournament? I doubt it was a Hufflepuff.

Ok, I'll stop with the Hufflepuff bashing. My hub would kill me as he is one himself. So is my daughter according to her. :lol:

Last edited:
Two guys just brought out some tables and spare trashcans into the area by the wwohp gate. They have a chart to tell them where to set these tables up.

no no no no no! He does NOT sparkle. He is not some stupid freaking fairy. Cedric would have won but was too much of a fair player to touch it first because he felt guilty. Harry and Cedric both again to tie even though cedric would have won. He only died because he messed with harrys love and we all know the hero has to get the girl, not some side character. He did have it coming but was techincally the true champ... his name came out of the goblet "hogwarts" not some made up school.

oh, I am soooooo with you all! I wanna storm the gate too. This is getting ridiculus. I feel really emotional right now because of the lack of opening. Friday just seems like only packagers will get in and now no one is going to get a soft. *crys in the corner*

But he wouldn't have made it to the cup anyways because the vines attacked him.

I'll cry with you. I guess I will have to wait a few more weeks to get those pics of items and prices. I wonder if I can bribe an employee to let me use their employee discount! :lol: The more I save, the more stuff I can buy!

what could be for the contractors and families? tonight? hahahahaha (sorry, I am not laughing at you)

ok the vines only exsist in the movie. Thats uncanon anyway. ok so if you want to go with the vines would have ate him thing than before that even happens harry would have gone down in the first two tasks without the help he got. Harry told cedric but cedric had to figure out the stuff without someone spoon feeding him the answer.

2reqnug.jpg

I'm still bothered that they haven't taken those palm trees down out front yet...and the building still isn't totally hidden yet in the back.

oh, I am soooooo with you all! I wanna storm the gate too. This is getting ridiculus. I feel really emotional right now because of the lack of opening. Friday just seems like only packagers will get in and now no one is going to get a soft. *crys in the corner*

Um.... I was under the impression that you worked there... don't you storm the gate every day to get paid?

So who is going to show up Friday?

Friday afternoon! if that counts? I'm getting out of work early though! :D I'll probably be at Uni around 4pm

Queueline pictures!!

Link

From Inside The Magic

Cool! Thanks!! :rep:

Alright a couple of pictures from today.

Thanks!! :rep:

Oh yeah! Thanks for the updated hotboyluke! :rep:

It sounds like it is a party for Coca Cola. From @ghostrider455:

:rofl: