The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 386 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There must be a private event tonight because they just brought out a bunch of refreshments to the gate. I noticed a group of 6 TMs with tan button up shirts and black pants. And some guys with coca cola shirts on.

Um.... I was under the impression that you worked there... don't you storm the gate every day to get paid?

lol, not exactly. No gate pushing and violating security haha. Walking through the gate with permission is not storming the gate in my book lol.

honeybee haha, of course they can come in for an event they booked and paid for (its not just for them anyway)

First of all, thank you :)

Secondly, I totally agree. I'm emptying out my piggy bank for this trip. i will buy pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

Ok, there is a list somewhere in the house. I think it is in one of the kids rooms. Seriously, the kids and I keep adding to it when we hear that something will be sold in the WWOHP. Here is what I can remember. I am sure I will misspell some of them, ok many of them but here goes...

3 Wands - one for each of them
1 pr Spetrospecks
2 Extendable Ears
3 Golden Snitches
2 Sneak-o-scopes
2 Pigmy Puffs
3 Remembrals
2 Time Turners
Photo of all 4 of us on FJ
2 Quiblers (one to play with and show friends, one to keep nice)
1 or 2 shrunken heads
T-shirts - Served time in the big A
4 Lanyards
Multiple HP Pins
1 Case of Pumpkin Juice - Yes I said a case. Sounds like a LOT but there are 3 kids and Me so that makes 3 for each of us when we get home. When you think about it consider this. We don't live near by thus our next available time to resupply ourselves is about 2 yrs. Have you ever had Girl Scout Cookies in December or even the fall? Nope, they sell are available in your hot little hands in March and usually gone from the scene until next March. I was Cookie Mom this year. WOW what a JOB! I do have a secret stash of Thin Mints (Shhh don't tell the kids!)

Thank Goodness we can have our things checked to our hotel room. That is how it works in Universal Orlando right?

Each kid will have a back pack. I am not carrying everyone's Meal Deal sipper cup and all the little things they buy.

Speaking of Sipper Cups - since there is no handle and no lanyard what do most people do about carrying this around all day?

it could be for all the contractors and their families.
not... (sorry to say, there hasn't been any talk about that except among contractors, no statement about it from project TM's)

Colleendoll, I'm fairly certain that the Spectrospecs are sold with the Quibbler.

Last edited:
Yes they sale Coke products in the park but not inside of the Wizarding World. But if they paid for it, more power to them. Wonder if we can all collect our money together to have a private OU event there. :lol:

Don't shoot this messenger, but there is some work scheduled in Hogsmeade tomorrow morning (Thurs.). So no opening in the morning.

It's a whole park buyout. Hundreds on TMs with coke tshirts on now. Bars set up everywhere.

--- Update ---

Just seen people walking into the park with special lanyards that have coke and burger king logos on them.

I still can't believe no one knows for sure if we, or at least us annual pass holders, can get in after the assho..... I mean special package people on friday? I do remember on one of the mornings I was outside Hogsmead this week someone was asking about softs and the guy said something about no one getting in until the weekend when the package people do. So anyways, I'm deffinately going to be there friday, bright and early, just in case. I think all of us pass holders should be there, so when they decide not to let us in....... well....... Ill just leave it at that.

It's a whole park buyout. Hundreds on TMs with coke tshirts on now. Bars set up everywhere.

--- Update ---

Just seen people walking into the park with special lanyards that have coke and burger king logos on them.

Great update hotboy. No one seems to read my posts. Coke IS selling product in the WWoHP. They are selling Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice and Water.

Great update hotboy. No one seems to read my posts. Coke IS selling product in the WWoHP. They are selling Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice and Water.
I read your post :) I believe Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice could be made by Coke a Cola. Why not? You just wont see the typical flavors in WWOHP.

--- Update ---

Since so many of us are waiting to hear all the updates from the park but are not actually there how about we remember the times we waited in anticipation over HP? Like the first book, second book through waiting for the movies to open. Anyone have a special memory while waiting in line at the book stores or the movie theaters? Anyone remember waiting for the books to be released? Someone posted a pic of a HP book sale queue and that brought back so many memories!