The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 388 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for checking! It still wouldn't surprise me if they made them but its just weird that it's not mentioned anywhere on the bottle, even in small print. But that's ok. I won't give two licks on who made it once I get my hands on one and drink it. ;)

Ok for anyone else who was there today, was it just me or was the lady running this game asking for a drive by. She was ringing that damn buzzer over and over and just staring at the people of potter watch. I truly think she enjoyed herself. Sorry for the bad picture I was relaxing drinking a beer and didn't want to get up.

qz2miv.jpg

Good point by @getreadytoride: Coke did not create Butterbeer, Universal's head chefs did.

Like Honeybee said, The Chefs developed the recipe, but a supplier has to produce it in HUGE quantities. And since Coke is Universal's supplier....

And Coke owns Minute Maid and Minute Maid produces Apple Juice which from what I understand is the main ingredient in Pumpkin Juice....

If I actually walk through that archway on Saturday, I won't just die, I think I will pee. So I'm bringing an extra pair of pants and undies. And that Myrtle creep better not start giggling, or I will reach across the dimensions and slap her. Haters to the left.

Like Honeybee said, The Chefs developed the recipe, but a supplier has to produce it in HUGE quantities. And since Coke is Universal's supplier....

And Coke owns Minute Maid and Minute Maid produces Apple Juice which from what I understand is the main ingredient in Pumpkin Juice....

Fascinating... I was just going on common sense. Love these facts.

If I actually walk through that archway on Saturday, I won't just die, I think I will pee. So I'm bringing an extra pair of pants and undies. And that Myrtle creep better not start giggling, or I will reach across the dimensions and slap her. Haters to the left.

Myrtle's voice is so shrill, it just echoes so well in the rest rooms. kinda like nails on a blackboard!

And Minute Maid purchased the land that Dr. Phillips owned (right near where Universal Orlando is now) which made him rich and able to a lot of good things for the area, hence why there's so much named after him.

Last edited: