The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 389 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I read your post :) I believe Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice could be made by Coke a Cola. Why not? You just wont see the typical flavors in WWOHP.

--- Update ---

Since so many of us are waiting to hear all the updates from the park but are not actually there how about we remember the times we waited in anticipation over HP? Like the first book, second book through waiting for the movies to open. Anyone have a special memory while waiting in line at the book stores or the movie theaters? Anyone remember waiting for the books to be released? Someone posted a pic of a HP book sale queue and that brought back so many memories!
:) thanx for noticing colleendoll

And Minute Maid purchasaed the land that Dr. Phillips owned (right near where Universal Orlando is now) which made him rich and able to a lot of good things for the area, hence why there's so much named after him.

The plot thickens... and I also believe that is also the location that they destroyed the witch Anita Bryant Slytherin.

Um... I don't believe you people have thought this through. Who MAKES the butterbeer and pumpkin juice? Ever ask yourself that? My guess would be... you guessed it. Coca-Cola

Not trying to start a fight but I know for a fact
Coke does not make the ButterBeer or Pumpkin Juice. Now as far as the other fruit drinks I am not sure

Not trying to start a fight but I know for a fact
Coke does not make the ButterBeer or Pumpkin Juice. Now as far as the other fruit drinks I am not sure

Do you know all the companies that Coke owns? All of the small tiny companies? Do you know for a fact that whatever company is involved is not owned in part by Coke? If so, please choke up the company name.

While it's conceivable this is the way Universal is placating Coca Cola (for not selling Coke, Sprite and Minute Maid inside WWoHP), I personally believe Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice are being made on property in the Production Kitchen, especially knowing Steve Jayson. He's extremely controlling, protective of his operations and prideful; knowing he crafted the recipes, I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to keep production in-house. The PK/Bakery is certainly large enough to handle the production; it is the length of a football field, as is the warehouse attached to it. There are 6 1000 Gallon Steam Kettles they use to make all soups, sauces and such used in most of the restaurants on property, as well as several "Smaller" kettles. They have a bagging system attached to the kettles to quickly and cleanly bag these liquid mixes. The "specialty" mixed drink(s) you can get in the refillable souvenir cups at HHN- yeah, they make massive batches of it every day and store them in 5 gallon bags. I could definitely see the ability to add additional equipment onto the existing system to bottle the pumpkin juice.

While it's conceivable this is the way Universal is placating Coca Cola (for not selling Coke, Sprite and Minute Maid inside WWoHP), I personally believe Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice are being made on property in the Production Kitchen, especially knowing Steve Jayson. He's extremely controlling, protective of his operations and prideful; knowing he crafted the recipes, I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to keep production in-house. The PK/Bakery is certainly large enough to handle the production; it is the length of a football field, as is the warehouse attached to it. There are 6 1000 Gallon Steam Kettles they use to make all soups, sauces and such used in most of the restaurants on property, as well as several "Smaller" kettles. They have a bagging system attached to the kettles to quickly and cleanly bag these liquid mixes. The "specialty" mixed drink(s) you can get in the refillable souvenir cups at HHN- yeah, they make massive batches of it every day and store them in 5 gallon bags. I could definitely see the ability to add additional equipment onto the existing system to bottle the pumpkin juice.

Steve Jayson is meticulous. He's done an awesome job these past 20 years.

violaplayer can I just say you are such a trip to read! I love when you get on here haha... Just make sure you make it to the public conveinces before its too bad.

wouldnt it be funny if there was a huge factory hidden somewhere that did make bb or pumpkin juice, oh wait I know! Thats what is really in the "show building", not the massive fj ride. The ride is in the castle afterall.

either that or its mass produced by MAGIC!

OMG. ♥
I try. :3

And you know it's magic, guys. That's why FJ hasn't been running. Once you see flying choir benches over Hogwarts, THEN you know FJ is testing. xD

I will be sure to ask that then. All I know is I drove my source insane talking about WWOHP.

Don't we all... drive everybody around us insane talking about this :lol:

Also, don't forget that only pumpkin juice is bottled, so we still wouldn't know who mass produces butterbeer :shrug:

Oh!

That is definitely a possibility!

Last edited:
Steve Jayson is meticulous. He's done an awesome job these past 20 years.

Yes, he certainly has. He really revolutionized quality food service in a theme park setting, right on down to the burger joints. Big reason he got 2000 ACF Chef of the year.

However, phrasing him as meticulous is a kind understatement. You really haven't lived until you see a plate of pork tenderloin whizzing past your ear with a "You %&!@! call this medium rare!?!" then get a "You, clean that %&@! up!" Ah, memories.

Well, you just helped us all understand something else about UO! Never knew that. Size of a football field? On property? Hm. Cannot argue the possibility right now, however... I am going with Coke until proven totally wrong. Stomp all over me... as I love facts.

Last edited:
Yes, he certainly has. He really revolutionized quality food service in a theme park setting, right on down to the burger joints. Big reason he got 2000 ACF Chef of the year.

However, phrasing him as meticulous is a kind understatement. You really haven't lived until you see a plate of pork tenderloin whizzing past your ear with a "You %&!@! call this medium rare!?!" then get a "You, clean that %&@! up!" Ah, memories.

So he and Chef Gordon Ramsey have a lot in common.

Yeah, the place is enromous. I'll see if one of buddies that still works there can take a peak in the recipe system; if there is a K- recipe for Butterbeer and/or Pumpkin Juice, it's getting made on property.