The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 382 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll probably get the beans and maybe a t-shirt, but I probably get that online

But I don't want a souvenier t-shirt or something silly that advetizes harry potter. I want the gryffindor t-shirt that they wear in the films

I will not be buying any twigs or brooms

Last edited:
I really hope that Universal takes the theming all the way and puts it in other areas of POE. For example, the gate needs a WWoHP disc similar to the ones representing all of the other islands. Also, there's the stickers on the trash cans and the display in the lobby of Confisco's. Right now, WWoHP is new and exciting, but eventually I hope it feels like something that really fits in with the rest of the park.

oh thats right I almost forgot! Confiscos definitly needs to steal something from the wwohp.
I hope they do put a disc on that placard of IOA for all the islands. That would be cool.

As of right now, I don't picture myself wanting anything merch-wise actually.

But then cut to me in the stores geeking the f*#$ out.

As of right now, I don't picture myself wanting anything merch-wise actually.

But then cut to me in the stores geeking the f*#$ out.

:lol:

I'd rather admit the fact I'm gonna go from age 29, to 11 the moment I walk in through those gates.

Its the same feeling I get walking into Magic Kingdom, so that says A LOT about what UO was able to create here.

I think they've planned on soft opening the island beginning May 28th for months now. The park hours for Islands has had the park scheduled to open ours later than USF since they were announced.

The weekend of June 5-7, for example, Islands is closing as late as 10pm while USF closes at 7pm.

I think they've planned on soft opening the island beginning May 28th for months now. The park hours for Islands has had the park scheduled to open ours later than USF since they were announced.

The weekend of June 5-7, for example, Islands is closing as late as 10pm while USF closes at 7pm.

Exactly, so I'm hoping that is the case this weekend.

I know this may sound stupid but what is a TM? I know at Disney a CM is a Cast Member but can't for the life of me figure out what TM stands for.
By the way, I really wish they would let all of you that have been standing outside the gates in already. I can't wait till soft openings so I can hear what OU members think of the Wizarding World.

I know this may sound stupid but what is a TM? I know at Disney a CM is a Cast Member but can't for the life of me figure out what TM stands for.
By the way, I really wish they would let all of you that have been standing outside the gates in already. I can't wait till soft openings so I can hear what OU members think of the Wizarding World.

TM stands for Team Member which is what a Universal employee is called.

i know, i was betting half the board didnt though lol

--- Update ---

If it was confirmed I'd get in with my AP you could count me in, but the way OU has been... I just don't know

Last edited: