The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 380 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know my family personally are hoping for softs or an AP event because we usually spend atleast 2-3 days in the parks just about every week. We really get alot of use out of our AP's, but we know once this thing opens to the general public we wont be going as often because the parks are gonna end up way to crowded for our taste.

I am in the theme park biz (my entire family income for the last 20 years has been reliant on it). My husband and I met and married while opening a park, my son was carried thru and born during a high profile rebuild project.
I'll say no more.
As for urgency... I'd like the family to see it while fresh, before they let the FX go to "you know what".
I'm not really interested in going into any attraction during high traffic. I'm spoiled by having near 365 access to all WDW parks. I do not currently have such access to UO.
Regardless, my source told me to come "next week" when he gifted me the passes.

Like I said before..if you dont have an annual pass, I wouldnt waste the free tickets on "hoping" the park will be open. You are better off going on an off day like Wednesday when crowds arent as high..then just going before the actual opening hoping for softs... just my opinion though, do whatever you want.

Maybe I should say.... I work for "blah" and been given a license to "blah".
Just got an odd call from someone "inside the village" asking about something I once touched, but can't be held accountable for. Seemed flustered trying to do something that is a maintenance function. Perhaps training for TM's.

Its not looking good heading over to usf for rides will check back later I say if no prograss by 2 its not happening today and on the way out I saw a fj op heading into hogsmeade by the bridge

Ok that's it! Let's storm the castle! LOL If there's 1000 of us we can just trample the guards, lol.

YES, THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!! I say we gather together as many rabid potter fans that we can find and together storm the gates. There's no way Uni. would be able to stop that many fans at once, WE'D WIN AND POTTER WOULD FINALLY BE OPEN TO ALL!!! A NEW AGE OF POTTER WOULD COMMENCE!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!HUZZAH!!!!HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we need to start a new forum: "Waiting at the Gates of WWoHP" and dealing with unmet expectation, because that's what the last 7 forum pages are.

i live about an hour from universal I'm going friday at 6am, that will be the day i camp out the entire day with my potter heads, ill be reading deathly hollows for my 5th time waiting.... hopefully maybe just maybe the gates will swing open or not even be there on friday morning.

Perhaps we need to start a new forum: "Waiting at the Gates of WWoHP" and dealing with unmet expectation, because that's what the last 7 forum pages are.

what else is there to talk about? It's countdown time. Personally I enjoy the "tweets" from inside the park..so much more interesting then reading board members tell riddles and fight over speculation.

^Grrrrrrrrr, they should just open this freaking thing already, its getting ridiculous.

--- Update ---

I'm amazed with this board sometimes, in the morning when everyone is getting jacked cause it may be open everyone in on here typing, but the moment it doesn't look like anything is happenning, everybody goes and looks at the birds.

YES, THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!! I say we gather together as many rabid potter fans that we can find and together storm the gates. There's no way Uni. would be able to stop that many fans at once, WE'D WIN AND POTTER WOULD FINALLY BE OPEN TO ALL!!! A NEW AGE OF POTTER WOULD COMMENCE!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!HUZZAH!!!!HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!

NEW AGE OF POTTER!! NEW AGE OF POTTER!! WOOOOOO!!! *runs toward the gates* *slams head against gate* Ow!