The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 560 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DFB- That was kind of outta nowhere. So if Teebin doesn't know about the full day softs then he's suddenly not a source of info anymore? I've defended you a lot, but seriously, get over yourself. Teebin has told us more spoilers and exclusives about this place than anyone else.

BTW, love the fact that you go out of your way to call someone out and then say 'take it to the PM if you want to respond.' Uh, no. You post like that in public then you're going to get responded to in public. You don't get to dictate how people post on here.

Thank you jymmymack. I have always maintained I have no NO knowledge of standard daily operations and decisions. I do have a hook in other things and I will reveal that vague info in a few.... and some of it may be incorrect. But this came from the person that the FJ would be just under 4 minutes 2 months ago despite all other claims. Take that and fondle it for a while.

I've been looking all over for the info and I know now that Teebin's news is truly news.
I didn't know it was not common knowledge.
Does it belong in spoilers?

Yeah, it's exciting, but since I'm not invited.....

Last edited:
I don't know, I might take that bet. I just hope it's operating tomorrow morning. I asked one of the students inside Hogwarts when they would be open for the general public tomorrow and he said he didn't know, but then added "if all goes as planned, 9." So that's good. When did it open today? Noon?

Ok kiddos... I am going to riddle this in multiple layers. And it might be difficult to understand for a few of you. Please do not hate me for this.

Yes, they have built a huge stage over the low growing junipers which Montu confirmed for me earlier... why so big?

We know stars will be there.
We know that BIG WIGS will be there.

So, we have the sets, the stars and the big wigs. So... why such a large stage?

Question: A great movie is made up of sets, actors, special effects and something else that makes the movie what it is. Sometimes it IS the movie and the story... and sometimes it is something else that becomes the story itself.

So, huge stage. My points above. And final riddle:

Who better to interpret their work that tells their part of the story?

My most complicated and confusing post ever... and for that I am sorry.

JW

Ok kiddos... I am going to riddle this in multiple layers. And it might be difficult to understand for a few of you. Please do not hate me for this.

Yes, they have built a huge stage over the low growing junipers which Montu confirmed for me earlier... why so big?

Question: A great movie is made up of sets, actors, special effects and something else that makes the movie what it is. Sometimes it IS the movie and the story... and sometimes it is something else that becomes the story itself.

JW

Holy crap! Is John Williams going to be there with a live orchestra?

Here is the big news.
All the characters from the movies will be their including harry. The students will reenact as if its a regular day in hogsmead, walking in and out of the shops while its snowing. Then out of nowhere "harry" comes out flying from the castle on his broom using a wire attached from the castle to dragon Challenge with the white owl landing in the owlery..... thats all i can tell you. HIGHLIGHT- Just kidding, dont ruin the joke for others !!!

Last edited:
No the meal deal can't be used inside the area at all.

Teebin I just find it a bit strange that you didn't know about today & let suddenly have big news of some sort? I mean for others sake I hope you do have something your willing to share but really there is not much more to say unless you have a confirmed guest list for the parties which is something I know you can't even pull off. Call me what you will but it seems your just grabbing at straws a bit now but let's not tie it up here feel free to PM me anyone who wants to scream at me.

You are so incredibly lame. Get over yourself child. You post opinion and state it as fact...so did you ever fidn out what was wrong with the Hogs Head, LMAO!!!!!!!

JW

I just gotta say, "I love ya man" I can't wait

Here is the big news.
All the characters from the movies will be their including harry. The students will reenact as if its a regular day in hogsmead, walking in and out of the shops while its snowing. Then out of nowhere "harry" comes out flying from the castle on his broom using a wire attached from the castle to dragon Challenge with the white owl landing in the owlery..... thats all i can tell you. HIGHLIGHT- Just kidding, dont ruin the joke for others !!!

Yay! Thanks you guys for the news...now if they will only brodcast the opening nationwide. :happy: