The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 660 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
question- when you enter the land, much like the other lands in IoA, is there HP theme music playing all around?
If so, is it the theme tune, or songs from the movie etc?

Thanksss =)

It is playing all around. There isn't a place that you don't hear music or familiar voices. The music playing are different tracks from different film scores.

There was only one TM who was out right Rude! We were at Universal Studios in a Comic Book shop where the R2D2 and C3PO life sizes are for sale. It had poured down rain for at least an hour, my children were all facintated by all they saw and picked out several items to purchase. We went to the registar where my son piled all of his gathered merchandise and gave the man our AAA card. He ran everything up by jerking it off the counter and shoving it in a bag then announced the total. My son asked if he had counted the AAA card and the man didn't even look at it. He snapped at my son "You can't use that here! It doesn't have the three digit code!" We were all taken aback by his attitude. This was the third day we used the AAA cards in the parks and never did anyone ask us for a three digit code. My son looked over the card and found a three digit code and asked if that was the code he was looking for? The man snatched the card out of my son's hands then snapped at a man who was touching the Terminator figurine which was on display. The customer quickly appologized and the TM said "I spent 3 hours supergluing the fingers back on that today!" The customer again appologized and said he thought it was for sale like some of the other displays. The TM said something sort of under his breath like "shows how much you know" or something to the effect of how stupid the customer was.

:lol: Why am I picturing Napoleon Dynamite with this story? I know it seems like a waste of time to report them but I hope somebody did.

Insane lines today! The line to enter WWoHP was past the entrance to Jurassic Park near the water rides.

Did Spider-Man always have a single rider line?

Oh it got longer than that today, here is some random pics from today. I skipped it and plan on doing a night visit soon because I am having withdrawls! Also for anyone curious the FJ greenhouse and extended queue was full and they were setting up overflow into JP. It was crazy busy.

2cyp15g.jpg

2vx13dv.jpg

16k6tfa.jpg

33w9s9i.jpg

2q0ltfp.jpg

Reactions: mantaguy
^ That overflow que that they set up for FJ that runs into JP was full when we were there Monday afternoon, I am guessing it was around 4 or 4:30. I am so glad we had an opportunity to go 3 times during the soft openings. I am just waiting for a good afternoon thunderstorm and will head that way one evening.

From Screamscape:

In an attempt to deal with the still huge crowd levels at IOA trying to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter the park has begun testing a procedure to hand out small return time tickets for entry into the Wizarding World. They will give you a window of time, like between 10:30am and 11:30am to return to the land, where you present your ticket much like a FastPass, and are let right in. Please note, these passes are only good for entry into the Wizarding World itself and not for any of the attractions within.

Crazy eh?

The only thing I saw today was red tickets being issued to avoid line jumpers.

I'm not surprised they went to timed tickets. I half suspected they would do something like that. Only problem is, I wonder if things will stack up because you can't really force people to leave. Let's conservatively say the wait is an hour each for Ollivanders, Forbidden Journey, 3 Broomsticks and Honeydukes. That's four hours right there, not counting time spend moseying around and enjoying the details, watching the little shows etc. And that's not even counting the insane butterbeer lines and the other coasters, since they don't usually have much of a wait.

Can someone post the birthday list for the wands again. I can't search for it here at work.

Thanks a bunch.

When do you think that things are gonna get back to normal. No wait to get into the Harry potter land. Be reasonable. =)

It's kind of weird to see all the merchandise out of the park...it looks so normal online. At the park it eemed so much more authentic and a part of the experience of Hogsmeade.

Geee... the UOR "buyers" division must be CRAZY right now and their suppliers must be grinning ear to ear. "We need 10 million "fluffy wuffies", 5 million "wiffle sniffles" and 2 million of each of these character wands. We need them yesterday. Send as manufactured, not on completion of contract. All other product orders, up them by a factor of 100"

Despite the scathing review from skate or snake or slayte. How are the true diehard HP fans reacting to the area? Are mugglesnet.com and the others gushing or criticizing?

Its getting great reviews on Mugglenets forums by quite a few people. And I have talked with a few die hard fans while at the park or waiting in line and the emotion on their faces says it all. My sister is in Shanghai and is a DIE HARD fan and when she comes home in August I am taking her, she hasn't stopped talking about it since I went.

Mugglenet loved it. And as a hardcore fan myself, I felt like I was in heaven when I was there. Going back this Saturday...I cannot wait! I'm bringing my cousin who's never been to Universal. We're going to hit up the rest of the park during the morning and early afternoon and then go to HP at night. I'm surprised (he's only watched the movies), but he seems really excited to see the WWoHP.