The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 756 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hate to bring up the whole "timeline" debate again, but thought it was worth mentioning.

I was speaking with a few employees on Thursday and they said to prepare for the land opening, they were required to read/watch the first 4 movies and books.

^ So? That's just because most of the main locations and character details are introduced in those books. The last ones are mainly about plot. And the island is mostly based off the first four. Doesn't mean its set in those times. There's no set time period.

^ So? That's just because most of the main locations and character details are introduced in those books. The last ones are mainly about plot. And the island is mostly based off the first four. Doesn't mean its set in those times. There's no set time period.

Because (Spoilers) Cedric Diggory is alive after book 4.

:rolleyes:

Wow, so if you buy the wands in the Owl Post you don't get your AP discount? I didn't know that.

That's why I'm confused. I know for a fact that I get discounts on food and drinks in the WWOHP and I'm pretty sure I got a discount when I bought my scarf there too.

Well anything you buy in the shops you get discounts, but not on the carts.

The thing that sucks is that the Owl Post and the cart in front og FJ are the only 2 places to get the birthday wands. So if you want "your" wand, you're paying full price basically.

So having a look at trademarks of Uni's and couldn't find Harry Potter anywhere so I did a search just for Harry Potter around the same time HARRY POTTER AND THE FORBIDDEN JOURNEY was registered were all of these so i guess these were alternative names for FJ :) Note these are all dead now....

HARRY POTTER AND THE HOGSMEADE TOMB
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALLOWS OF HOGWARTS
HARRY POTTER AND THE BATTLE FOR HOGWARTS
HARRY POTTER AND THE HOGWARTS HALLOWS
HARRY POTTER AND THE MUDBLOOD REVOLT
HARRY POTTER AND THE QUEST OF THE CENTAUR
HARRY POTTER AND THE REALM OF THE LION
HARRY POTTER AND THE SERPENT'S REVENGE
HARRY POTTER AND THE SHADOW OF THE SERPENT
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATH'S HEAD PLOT
HARRY POTTER AND THE TOWER OF SHADOWS
HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSE OF THE DEMENTOR

I guess what interests me the most is how these names would have created totally different rides!

So having a look at trademarks of Uni's and couldn't find Harry Potter anywhere so I did a search just for Harry Potter around the same time HARRY POTTER AND THE FORBIDDEN JOURNEY was registered were all of these so i guess these were alternative names for FJ :) Note these are all dead now....

I guess what interests me the most is how these names would have created totally different rides!

After some research, I wouldn't say that these were alternative ride names, but alternative book titles. Here are some articles I found:
- Hallows of Hogwarts
- Harry Potter And The Mudblood Revolt & Harry Potter And The Quest Of The Centaur

When you look at them all, most, if not all, could definitely be considered as a title for HP and the Deathly Hallows.

After some research, I wouldn't say that these were alternative ride names, but alternative book titles. Here are some articles I found:
- Hallows of Hogwarts
- Harry Potter And The Mudblood Revolt & Harry Potter And The Quest Of The Centaur
When you look at them all, most, if not all, could definitely be considered as a title for HP and the Deathly Hallows.
Mudblood Revolt and Centaur Quest could be one of the fake book titles trademarked to throw people off.