The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 774 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if/when pumpkin juice expires? I can't find an expiration date on the bottle, and I'm saving an unopened bottle in my fridge for as long as I can.

When we went shortly after it had opened, one problem we saw was people going into the shop and cutting into the lockers to skip the queue and really cluttering up the lockers. Can this still happen?

If I'm not using the lockers, I see nothing wrong with walking through that area to bypass people waiting in line for the lockers.

I hope they are moving the lockers and/or adding new ones somewhere else, because that area is a chaotic mess.

If I'm not using the lockers, I see nothing wrong with walking through that area to bypass people waiting in line for the lockers.

I hope they are moving the lockers and/or adding new ones somewhere else, because that area is a chaotic mess.

Theme park ride lockers should be double ended. Entry side for putting stuff in, and and exit side for taking stuff out. Of course that is in a perfect theme park world.

Couple of pictures of return system machines,

July242011030.jpg

July242011029.jpg

July242011028.jpg

July242011026.jpg

I got it exactly a week ago. One of my friends said theirs was bad after a week and the other said they had theirs after a few weeks and it was just fine. :lol:

If it's been in the fridge the whole time, it should be fine if it's just a week. Just don't let it go past more then 2 weeks, just to be safe.

Apparently, Universal is looking for stuntmen that can speak with Bulgarian accents.

Up to you to interpret that anyway you like.

Is it possible that they are just looking for some new Durmstrang students for the Triwizard rally?

Here's the audition video I sent to Universal. Hopefully they like it.

[video=youtube;HPPj6viIBmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU[/video]

I've got it in the bag.

^^ Thats awesome, imagine him at Star Wars Weekends.

Local Mentally Challenged Jedi injures 7 children and 2 adult uber dorks at the Star Wars Special Event today at Disney. The cast member was acting as Luke Skywalker and challenged a 4 year old to a duel of the lightsabers. The cast member then swung his plastic toy wildly into the crowd for 30-45 seconds before the Florida heat took the overweight Jedi down. Officials at Disney have no comment but due to budget cuts have now cancelled Star Wars weekends.