The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 778 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes, but Rowling sounds like she wants a high level of authenticity (within the realm of HP :lol:) and breaking into Gringotts doesn't really fit into that. A malfunction of some sort, maybe.

I just love all this speculation. Takes me back to pre-WWOHP opening.

Now Uni needs to get on the ball and announce this expansion already! :bang:

id like a Tour of the Ministry of Magic, based on the end of the fifth movie where you happen to come across Deatheaters.

but the speculation on Gringotts is interesting as well.

also, Mythos could be transformed into the Leaky Cauldron imo.

id also like for them to add on the side of the castle a way into the Great Hall and have like an authentic Hogwarts dining experience.

also a Forbidden Forest dark ride would be awesome. i have a lot of thoughts on wat they should do with that area.

OZXJ05KQ503PLIVQ4NPXDBCXVB5LSLL1NISP44PM4BNMG2U4.jpg

Lights are on in the new queue. Courtesy of OrlandoInformer.com

:lol: A WDW head taking him on a tour of a different park and pointing to the butterbeer stand and saying "You see that, we can make the same fruit and drinks on Pandora like they did with Butterbeer."

I wonder if Cameron was thinking "maybe I should've stuck with Uni..."

:lol: A WDW head taking him on a tour of a different park and pointing to the butterbeer stand and saying "You see that, we can make the same fruit and drinks on Pandora like they did with Butterbeer."

I wonder if Cameron was thinking "maybe I should've stuck with Uni..."

Rumor has it Uni declined to use Avatar.

DAMNIT DISNEYHEAD, NO COMPARING PARKS! THERE WILL BE NO CORRELATION BETWEEN AVATAR LAND AND WWoHP! THEY ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE AND HAVE NO EFFECT ON EACH OTHER! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
Overreacting much? :lol:
Doesn't surprise me in the least.

This is the first real hint that Disney is really unhappy with the success of Potter at Uni. They must take Cameron to see the park itself... WHY? What is Trowbridge trying to prove to him? That he is talented too? Rohde vs. Trowbridge.

Meet and greets fit into this land where? Will we have a Navi Mickie and Minnie? Will people be running around in slinky Navi outfits of loin cloth? How many people took their 5-7 yo's to see Avatar? I personally feel that this Pandora project is going to be the next Epcot. Old, dusty and misguided before it even opens.

Last edited:
This is the first real hint that Disney is really unhappy with the success of Potter at Uni. They must take Cameron to see the park itself... WHY? What is Trowbridge trying to prove to him? That he is talented too? Rohde vs. Trowbridge.

Meet and greets fit into this land where? Will we have a Navi Mickie and Minnie? Will people be running around in slinky Navi outfits of loin cloth? How many people took their 5-7 yo's to see Avatar? I personally feel that this Pandora project is going to be the next Epcot. Old, dusty and misguided before it even opens.

Oh, Teebs, I love you. But I can hear the other folks around here lighting their flamethrowers...

Oh, Teebs, I love you. But I can hear the other folks around here lighting their flamethrowers...

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

With that, all I'm gonna say is a company that is happy with the success of it's competition is one that will not finish the fight. There will be doubters of both companies, but this is shaping up to be one of the most exciting decades in theme park history and we all should be happy.

I am a tough cookie... love a heated discussion.

There will be doubters of both companies, but this is shaping up to be one of the most exciting decades in theme park history and we all should be happy.

Nah... the most exciting time was 1965... when a company secretly bought a large part of two American counties. That was exciting and unprecedented.