The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 811 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I rode FJ last night at about 6:30, no line at all. But there were two very noticeable rips in the first dome and one in the second dome. I don't know why, but for the first time I got really dizzy after riding. And I never get sick on any rides. I don't know if it could be the rips in the screen ( maybe it messed my perspective seeing those stationary spots ) or what, but I had to sit down for about 15 minutes after I got off.

I rode FJ last night at about 6:30, no line at all. But there were two very noticeable rips in the first dome and one in the second dome. I don't know why, but for the first time I got really dizzy after riding. And I never get sick on any rides. I don't know if it could be the rips in the screen ( maybe it messed my perspective seeing those stationary spots ) or what, but I had to sit down for about 15 minutes after I got off.

Yeah, I know what your talking about. I dont think they're rips because you cant see through them. They re definitely there though. I usually notice them on 2/3 domes and last ride I noticed it on the exiting Floo network

That's strange about the rips :stunned: I have yet to notice this. The screen where we see the projections of the Floo Network definitely look like it is fabric material, but the domes? They look solid, like Teebin said. Curious...

When I rode yesterday, 3 faces were projected which were the the two middle seats and the right seat. I was in the left seat and my projection wasn't there. 2 weeks ago only two faces were projected.

The reason that sometimes only some of the faces are shown is that when the picture was taken the person not shown wasn't facing the camera enough for the facial recognition tech to pick out a face.

The reason that sometimes only some of the faces are shown is that when the picture was taken the person not shown wasn't facing the camera enough for the facial recognition tech to pick out a face.

They should do a bit before the launch of the vehicle with a TM asking all to focus on the 'magic something' so that each picture is taken perfectly.

That makes sense. Otherwise it'd be kind of stupid looking at the back of the seat... Which actually I have seen before, long ago, probably before they installed or tweaked he facial recognition.

They should do a bit before the launch of the vehicle with a TM asking all to focus on the 'magic something' so that each picture is taken perfectly.

I think the point is that it is taken during a frightening spider encounter, so you should look all scared in your pic.

I think that'd be difficult to convey... there are people who sit down in the vehicle not evening knowing what the ride is, nevermind asking them to face forward after hearing "Arania Exumei"!

Breaking News: Hogwarts has been struck by lightning :pop:

[video=youtube;_yM1kPZzLD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yM1kPZzLD8[/video]

Would've been a whole helluva lot louder if it did, but that was just a flash of lightning, not hitting it.

Breaking News: Hogwarts has been struck by lightning :pop:

[video=youtube;_yM1kPZzLD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yM1kPZzLD8[/video]

simple visual effect that could be done on Final Cut Pro or After Effects. it's still cool tho. :pop: