The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 818 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ahh the stage construction begins. I'm assuming this is strictly being done overnight as well.

That stage is much needed. I'm not one to stick around for shows, but on the few occasions that I do stop, or when I am with someone who wants to watch, it's pretty hard to do so with a crowd gathered there. Some people do sit up front, but then there's two or three rows of people standing and it's hard to get a good look.

I rode yesterday and the ride was in pretty rough shape. The dragon didn't move, the projection right before you enter the dementors' kiss scene wasn't working, the dementors' kiss effect wasn't even on (mist screen was off) and the strobe didn't flash when Aragog was right in front of me.

I may have simply got a poor ride and this may all be fixed today, but I felt sorry for the other people in my bench.

Wow, that sucks.

^ It was working fine the other day :thumbs: Probably just had a bad day :lol:

Work is progressing nicely on the elevated stage.

From Today . . .

WWoHPStage-001.jpg

WWoHPStage-002.jpg

WWoHPStage-003.jpg

It does my heart good to see that Universal is willing to spend the money here and there for little projects that really do make a difference, even if the average guest never notices it or even thinks about it after it's completed.

Screens were looking mighty fine today, even if I did get stuck for about 20 minutes today!

I got stuck as well today! Was it by chance around 11:00ish? I really don't remember exactly when I was on, but I was stuck for quite a while. The lights came on and everything. Didn't get evacuated tho. :'(

That was it!

I was stuck in the last dome carousel. The people in my bench were freaking out. I kept telling them they would be fine and we would start moving soon. Sheesh....tourists.

I've been on FJ 512 times now but who is counting? :rofl: Thanksgiving Day the Dementors kiss effect was in and out. And the benches haven't been quite as smooth as I'm used to...only in the floo scenes.

I wish I would have counted. I started to, but around 130 or something, I gave up. The dementors kiss was out as well today. No fog screen or anything.

I was stuck in the last dome carousel. The people in my bench were freaking out. I kept telling them they would be fine and we would start moving soon. Sheesh....tourists.

I wish I would have counted. I started to, but around 130 or something, I gave up. The dementors kiss was out as well today. No fog screen or anything.

All weekend the effect didn't work for me, multiple rides per day. And the skull projection just at the end of the Chamber of Secrets didn't work for me until yesterday.