The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 820 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Same here. I've only had 2 regular and one frozen from a cart. I really need to see what the HH Frozen is all about since the cart's was chuncks of ice.
that is why the attendants warn everyone (or at least are supposed to) that it will be unfrozen frozen. Still people argue and demand it. *facepalm* You probably were not warned though...

Ughhh...of course the day I decide to leave Orlando, they start to give out free butterbeer.

That's an awesome gesture by Universal.

lol, they did this for the 1,000,000th too! Its nice but unfair too- only some get it free.

Do we know or suspect if they are going to extend the big green wall (hopefully something much better) along the side of DC facing the backstage area?

Just seems likean over-site if they do not do something since the train (track/tunnel/monorail something will be visible from DC) will extend beyond the IOA park boundary in a pretty big way visually, more so in my opinion than phase 1 by itself.

It's not going to be an issue. :thumbs:

I do not understand what DC is however, its not going to cause issues with boundaries. :)

Hey I was going through my old photos and found a couple pics you guys might enjoy, here are 2 pictures of the enchanted oak being torn down and then a picture of the building structure that eventually turned into Forbidden Journey. let us take a moment to remember how awesome the enchanted oak was.

sorry if this is in the wrong thread/topic

iMYaf.jpg

Great shots :thumbs:

It looks like they demoed the whole Enchanted Oak building but thought I heard they used part of the old infrastructure for Hogshead/3 Broom :shrug:

Essentially the same thing their doing in Springfield :thumbs:
HTF, you give us great info and it's really appreciated, but i'm not sure i've ever seen you use the correct form of Their, there or they're. :lol:

Just a pet peeve of mine I guess. Nothing against you though, love all the insight you provide. :thumbs:

Geez, you were all over too :lol: Just look at Middleburg now vs 15-20 years ago :stunned:

So it seems plausible that Ollivanders at Hogsmeade will definitely stay after some info I just got. Sounds very cool and will be the next "thing" people are waiting 3 hours in line to get upon opening. Very exciting stuff that's actually already well underway but you'll never notice.

Do you mean they're plussing the Hogsmeade Olivanders? Or are you talking about the Diagon version?

I'm gonna expand on this either tonight or tomorrow night at 8PM in the Phase 2 thread :thumbs:

So the floo network it like a green vortex. (Think iTunes music visualizer) The ride profile seems a little more intense, but it may be I was paying more attention to it. I don't remember going as far back before at Wompy. Dementors effect looked great. Screens actually looked pretty decent today. Though the new green projection made what looked like a "tear" earlier more visible. It looks like a circle cutout, with a lower layer of screen to make it less visible. Still have no idea what the purpose is. I saw it on the return floo network. Oh and hopefully this is permanent, but the last seat no longer seems to get blasted by the dragon steam every time! Single riders will appreciate that!
Side note, love how every time I go through single riders people think we're "fast pass"!

For those who haven't seen it in person, here's a video of the new green vortex/floo network scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dQ477rkME

Anybody have photo updates of the new stage area in Hogsmeade?

Well, shows how serious they take this stuff. To think more money being spent on a little stage than the ROTM entrance redesign :lol: