The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 822 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't believe that to be the finished "skin" of the rock, but only a scratch coat (notice the ridges of the trowel). I also believe that what is being painted on in that picture is a bonding agent for final sculpting.

Bob?

Bonding agent is usually clear or white. I saw then finishing the "rock" and they were taking a lot of care like it was a finish coat.

I have to agree that it does not look all that great.

Could be by them but that cuts into profit margins when buying from a third party. No info just speaking out loud.

Reactions: SweeneysGalMegz
Yeah I don't know either really. I was just going off the fact that they carry all the same pieces. I suppose both Museum Replicas and Universal could be getting them from the same place.

But then again, isn't Noble Collection selling a bunch of stuff there at WWoHP?

Last edited:
Not sure, I thought Universal was buying directly from the manufacturer and this if I'm not mistaken would involve a middleman (museum replicas) and that costs money. Anyone know who their vendors are directly? Better yet any buyers in the crowd? Would love to know and open to PM's if not comfortable.

I believe many of the main wands if not all the wand replicas are from the Noble Collection bought and custom packaged for Universal.

I've bought the same wand from both WWoHP and Noble and aside from the box, they're identical. I also know that the house sweaters they have for sale are direct from Lochaven of Scotland. Seems they sell (or resell) lots of outside goodies.