The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 824 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
WWoHP Formal Wear - For Sale.

This probably has been posted before but I don't remember it. So . . .

WWoHPFormalWear-001.jpg

These have actually been there a while i think. I saw them back in September while i was there. :thumbs:
8099862800_51a618f29b_o.jpg

Wonder if they have sold many??

Actually, you do not see inside the great hall from the crevasse in the rockwork, you look right up in the center of courtyard to the sky. There is no floor. Everything is just fake fake fake... it is for show only. The designers designed everything to look the way it does from multiple angles, they did not design it to make perfect sense.

Oops, that's right. Great Hall sits on top of the show building.

I really expected way more back when they announced the park. The whole "Hogwarts" experience and the wands working around... I am grateful of what we have, but they really got me too excited for things that I know wasn't their fault that couldn't be made.

I really expected way more back when they announced the park. The whole "Hogwarts" experience and the wands working around... I am grateful of what we have, but they really got me too excited for things that I know wasn't their fault that couldn't be made.

There were fun concepts for WWOHP 1 but there were budget cuts. Between Diagon Alley and Comcast absolutely flooding the parks with cash, don't let your excitement die down too much. The best is yet to come.

Frog Choir performance on the new stage:

[video=youtube;l1Vly---fQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Vly---fQg[/video]

Photos of the new stage from AmusementPics:

iCPNXX2rFYVpF.jpg

iJBXOQJg1WYQ.jpg

iblRUGmD81hdYb.jpg

I was wondering why they didn't just include this stage from the beginning. It was always meant to be the show area, why not build a simple little stage to go along with it? Anyways, doesn't really matter now and I'm glad they built it.

Perhaps a little off topic, but as this thread approaches it's 1100th page, I was curious about how many pages the first thread had before it was closed? Anybody remember? I love how much discussion there is about all this stuff we love so much. I've been slowly reading through the early pages to see how far it's all come. :cheers:

725 pages, 10874 replies, and 1.9 million views in Part 1 :thumbs:

On a side note probably one of the most amazing threads ever created.

Two threads added together,

1825 pages, 27346 replies, and 3.6 million views!!!

Oh God, Part 1 is a wealth of great memories for me. I'm going to go ahead and restrain myself from making bad, tied jokes (to the tune of weekdays and courtyards), but I have to say I'll always look fondly upon Phase 1 anticipation/speculation/obsession on here.

Their were days when a panel went up or a Teebin riddle regarding an effect was posted and it was nothing to see the thread jump 20 pages. It was just crazy, it was without a doubt THE place to be during Potter construction.

725 pages, 10874 replies, and 1.9 million views in Part 1 :thumbs:

On a side note probably one of the most amazing threads ever created.

Two threads added together,

1825 pages, 27346 replies, and 3.6 million views!!!

:yikes: Holy smokes! I wish I was around for the first part, but I'm glad to be here now for the second part.

....annnnnd now I know what I'll be doing the rest of the weekend. Thanks! :thumbs: