The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 569 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i still don't quite understand the huge screen in PoE and the screen next to broomsticks if it is a private event

maybe there will be a viewing party?

are they ever gonna announce things? gah

Maybe they will wait there until they see it's clear to go into the Wizarding World...:lol:

Teebin doesn't know a WWOHP fact? :stunned: ... :faint:
I kid. I kid.

I get your joke. It was more that the effect might have had more of an effect, yet it was undetermined a few months back. The potential solution to the additional effect made my eyes roll. Just have not heard it confirmed as to whether it floats without movement or floats with a kind of movement. I will not comment on what I was hoping for, nor why and how it floats as it does.

Nor will I tell you how my wand below appears to float as it does. :look:

Last edited:
It's a private event those 2 nights.. But so big they had to make it 2 nights.
There really are a lot of invited guests.
(but I want to be a grump about the distinct exclusivity for media/industry big-wigs)
Although the media kits said "no ticket required" (what??)

I get your joke. It was more that the effect might have had more of an effect, yet it was undetermined a few months back. The potential solution to the additional effect made my eyes roll. Just have not heard it confirmed as to whether it floats without movement or floats with a kind of movement. I will not comment on what I was hoping for, nor why and how it floats as it does.

It floats with free animation only...and by free animation I mean if someone blows a gust in the window it will move.

Last edited:

Same color background?

Just got here at 7:03 and was denied. Closed today at 7. Oh well...going in the morning for my first time.

Ah, sorry about your luck! It's nice to see that softs are continuing to last longer. Hopefully they'll get FJ to have a full day before the 18th.

I'm hoping to make a second trip over to TWWoHP tommorow and if I do, I will be tweeting again at @Tbad556.

It's a private event those 2 nights.. But so big they had to make it 2 nights.
There really are a lot of invited guests.
(but I want to be a grump about the distinct exclusivity for media/industry big-wigs)
Although the media kits said "no ticket required" (what??)

*printing up Papua New Guinea press pass this moment* and then searching Ebay for the balls to use it.... LOL

For the floating wand couldn't be the same thing as the Howler so that it is animated and can do sparks? Or else it could be attached in the back so that you cannot see the support. Or it could be attached by a string? Those are my ideas.

From CFNews 13

Central Florida on Demand, your local entertainment channel, has confirmed that Daniel Radcliff, Harry Potter himself, plus, James and Oliver Phelps - who played the Weasley twins - will be at the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
We are working to confirm that the actors who played Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley (among others) will be there as well.

It is indeed attached to something, but it's above, not behind.

sytyk... it is all magic, no strings, no peppers ghost no magic cheap trick at all. It is all wizarding magic... r i g h t?

On another note... I worry that UOR has put me on a hit list... so I ordered a Kevlar Vest today. I went with jet black as it suits my dark nature. I just hope it arrives in time. (99.999% will not get the reference on here)

sytyk... it is all magic, no strings, no peppers ghost no magic cheap trick at all. It is all wizarding magic... r i g h t?

On another note... I worry that UOR has put me on a hit list... so I ordered a Kevlar Vest today. I went with jet black as it suits my dark nature. I just hope it arrives in time. (99.999% will not get the reference on here)

Ahhh, yes, it's maaaaaagggiiiicc....

Though if I was ordering a Kevlar vest it would actually be Navy Blue. An old Navy SEAL once told me to wear Navy Blue instead of black if I wanted to blend into the darkness better.

Yes BriMan (BTW love the World Cup theme to your profile) they broke the bubble http://www.cfnews13.com/Entertainment/HeyJohn/2010/6/11/wwohp_stars_confirmed.html?refresh=1 funny enough if I were UO I'd revoke their invite for blabbing the news but that's just me.

Sadly we still won't be getting close enough to them to worry about so all this is really doing is causing more disappointment to the average guests who think they will see & even meet Dan. I mean really it's not like it was going to be hectic enough did we have to blab SOME of the stars (I can personally confirm at least one more) who will be there to make it more crazy?

As far as soft lasting until 7pm tonight little by little bit by bit it's so exciting maybe in a few days they will actually stay open all day for a soft good stuff indeed

Last edited: