The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 582 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OH. MY. GOD.
JUST... THIS WAS EXCESSIVELY WAY TOO MUCH.
I want to be able to rest and reflect on what happened today. I can't take this. If I start to think about it, I'll cry again. I leave you for a couple hours, then I'll have an emotionally influenced review of this TRULY REVOLUTIONARY new addition to Islands of Adventure. I just... I can't take the immensity and grandiose of every single thing that I saw, heard, smelled, tasted, and touched. I need rest.

Okay, one thing: I met dreamcat. AND I TRIPPED CAULDRONS LIKE CRAZY. :lol:

EVERYTHING. THERE. IS. AMAZING.

Needless to say,
I DIED. TOO MANY TIMES.

I don't think Violaplayer liked the WWOHP very much lol.

OH. MY. GOD.
I want to be able to rest and reflect on what happened today. I can't take this. If I start to think about it, I'll cry again. I leave you for a couple hours, then I'll have an emotionally influenced review of this TRULY REVOLUTIONARY new addition to Islands of Adventure. I just... I can't take the immensity and grandiose of every single thing that I saw, heard, smelled, tasted, and touched. I need rest.

Needless to say,
I DIED. TOO MANY TIMES.

I think one of the strings on that viola was tuned too tight then sprung loose to HP. :p

But glad you liked it. :thumbs:

OH. MY. GOD.

Needless to say,
I DIED. TOO MANY TIMES.

Woah calm down there violaplayer I think you liked the WWOHP alot I mean alot.

OH. MY. GOD.

Needless to say,
I DIED. TOO MANY TIMES.

It really is to bad you hated it so much. Dreamcat works there right?

Reactions: Rock'nRoller
:pound:

I can imagine all the times he died:

1. When he drank butter beer
2. When he saw the train conducter
3. When he drank pumpkin juice
4. When he ate a cauldron cake
5. When he bought Bernie Bots Beans at Honeydukes
6. When he didn't get chosen, but still witnessed a wand choosing a person
6. When he saw Hermione's dress in the window
7. When he saw the Hogs Head
8. When he saw the wonderfully rumored Magic Neep :lol:

And thats not even on the ride yet and he's dead 8 times there already

:lol:

Glad you enjoyed it buddy!

L.M.A.O. You guys are hilarious. I'll be with that review soon!

Yeap. And our encounter was magical. :DDD

And I can play most of the Harry Potter themes on my viola. The hardest one which I have yet to master is Dolores Umbridge's theme from ALL that shifting; especially on the viola. Haha.

You essentially covered most of my major deaths there, Vyrus, haha! But there were SOOO much more, it's not even funny. Well, yeah it is, but not at the same time. xD

Just... Everything... Guys, some of you will know when you see it, especially you, Latveria, lol. It's simply overwhelming.

:pound:

I can imagine all the times he died:

1. When he drank butter beer
2. When he saw the train conducter
3. When he drank pumpkin juice
4. When he ate a cauldron cake
5. When he bought Bernie Bots Beans at Honeydukes
6. When he didn't get chosen, but still witnessed a wand choosing a person
6. When he saw Hermione's dress in the window
7. When he saw the Hogs Head
8. When he saw the wonderfully rumored Magic Neep :lol:

And thats not even on the ride yet and he's dead 8 times there already

:lol:

Glad you enjoyed it buddy!

And OF COURSE when he saw Hogwarts!

Reactions: Rock'nRoller
Lol don't get me wrong I loved everything, I guess i'm just not a superfan, I looked at the area through the glasses of a theme park junkie and appreciated all the detail and technology that went into making it what it is. Glad you enjoyed it dude.

v!olaplayer I would have payed to see your reaction today. Heck next time you go I'll pay you if I can come with because I'm sure you'll be just as excited. It's good to see us die hard fans enjoying it this much it really is amazing.

This is tech. Grand Opening related but just saw a tweet the twins were spotted at the Portofino pool this afternoon. So the stars are arriving stalk at your own risk of getting arrested :look::lol:

Last edited:
rinacee, that will be very hard to control tears if youre a fan. I mean look at viola haha. Its very magical and I mean it.

Viola I cant wait for your review man! I hope you can recall everything sense you were like hyperventilating and dying everywhere haha.

rinacee, that will be very hard to control tears if youre a fan. I mean look at viola haha. Its very magical and I mean it.

Viola I cant wait for your review man! I hope you can recall everything sense you were like hyperventilating and dying everywhere haha.
I've been reading them for 10 years. I literally grew up with these books. So it'll be very, very emotional.