The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In case anyone's wondering, new structures past the Hog's Head Pub framing all but point to a Japanese Hogsmeade port. And there's also this weird groundbreaking going on by the new restrooms with steel reinforcements so maybe they're going to fill in the slope by the Greenhouses already?

They were digging/drilling today right by the photo kiosks (literally like 5 feet away) but I have no idea what's going on there. Either they're filling in the hill or they're building some type of walkway to surround the restrooms?

They were digging/drilling today right by the photo kiosks (literally like 5 feet away) but I have no idea what's going on there. Either they're filling in the hill or they're building some type of walkway to surround the restrooms?
Odd. What would be the point of a walkway surrounding the restrooms, though?

In case anyone's wondering, new structures past the Hog's Head Pub framing all but point to a Japanese Hogsmeade port. And there's also this weird groundbreaking going on by the new restrooms with steel reinforcements so maybe they're going to fill in the slope by the Greenhouses already?
I am watching this Japanese port very closely...  I still do not believe we are getting a lake.

^ I think it's safe to safe that we 100% won't get a lake ;) Especially at the elevation our Wizarding World is in relation to the Studio Tour bellow it. That, and there's absolutely no room for a random and (realistically speaking) unnecessary lake.

Although I'm curious if USJ will utilize that lake somehow in the future.

Anyway,

If there's one place that could use a grab-n-go, it's the entrance to the Studio Tour. Since they even recommend bringing food on the tour, it'd be a good spot.

Springfield will be the new Studio Tour food-of-choice!
Oh geez, that's so true!!! I took Doc Brown's chicken tenders on the tour quite a few times! Speaking of, I'm curious what the "Springfield sign hill" that we're supposed to be getting will look like from the Potter sign? Random hill? Cut out of trees? Or maybe look like Hogsmeade chimneys in the distance?

The Hogshead roofs are tall enough to block out those sightlines. Also, the sign hill won't go much taller than the current structure based on the concept art.

Reactions: William
I don't really wanna see Hogsmeade roofs from within Springfield, but at the same time, I'll behead someone if I see the backside of a 2D façade when I'm actually in Hogsmeade. I really hope they figure it out, though.
I'm with ya, buddy. Although considering Springfield is supposed to be connected to the Three Broomsticks, maybe the Three Broomsticks will will completely conceal any Springfield backdrop?

I'm with ya, buddy. Although considering Springfield is supposed to be connected to the Three Broomsticks, maybe the Three Broomsticks will will completely conceal any Springfield backdrop?
Okay, that's something I am thoroughly confused with. When you're approaching the Studio Tour arch, it looks like The Three Broomsticks and Hogs Head are right there. How would that make sense, though, if the heart of Springfield is facing the StarWay? Maybe I'm confusing the structure with something else (restrooms, Ollivanders?).

Just want to bring this up again but, Over where Flinstones BBQ was, As Construction Walls have appeared; A logo for The Wizzarding World of Harry Potter has appared on one of the panels.