The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wanted Potter to be open to help spread out the crowds. It would help make the lines for the mazes a little more bearable.

Reactions: Ryan
I stopped by the park for a bit today and hopped on Forbidden Journey and I think maybe the second water sprayer (in the spiders scene) is calibrated incorrectly. I know to expect to get a little wet but today I basically took a shower in there. It was an insane amount of water that sprayed us haha.

I stopped by the park for a bit today and hopped on Forbidden Journey and I think maybe the second water sprayer (in the spiders scene) is calibrated incorrectly. I know to expect to get a little wet but today I basically took a shower in there. It was an insane amount of water that sprayed us haha.

It's been either a mist or very light when I ride. I noticed when it gets really hot they hit you hard. That cold water is my face is annoying as crud. Maybe that has something to do with it? Would be nice to see that fixed. 

I, for one, would rather have the water sprayers turned off for good! You get hit with water on the mummy, on transformers, on DM, on the Simpsons, obviously on JP, and even the studio tour! Flight of the Hippogriff is just about the only thing in the park that doesn't spray you when you ride it!

Reactions: Sydney and Allia
Not to worry: it's a US patent document, nothing leaking here!

Anyways: this is more likely to be seen elsewhere than Hollywood at the moment.

if it is potter related and not nintendo with the removal of shrek and that cartoon store closing you think that will be enough space for a 3rd mini ride?

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is potter related and not nintendo with the removal of shrek and that cartoon store closing you think that will be enough space for a 3rd mini ride?

Operationally, it couldn't involve Cartooniversal so I don't believe so. I think if WWoHP would sooner take over WaterWorld (not as Diagon) than Shrek.

Reactions: Alexshow.
How jerky is Forbidden Journey? My lower back sometimes gets a "kink" in it -- that's how I describe it -- and anything really jarring or jerky can cause me some real discomfort. First I thought I was just going to have to worry about the motion sickness issue that some have mentioned, but my back has become my bigger concern. For reference, I rode Indiana Jones at Disneyland one time when my back was feeling like this and when the family wanted to ride it again, I bowed out because of how jerky it can be. Ugh, this is not good! This will be our first time to visit since WWHP opened. Thoughts please?