Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that SeaWorld Orlando will be eliminating single rider lines for the time being. Did they even offer that to begin with? I can't recall ever using one over my dozen-plus visits over the past five years.
I thought the exact same thing when I noticed that! I can't even think of one at the Busch parks.

While most of the text is currently in Japanese, the country of Japan has laid out the subject of the theme park guidelines for reopening..

Thats one thing I haven't even thought of, people screaming likely does help the spread. Can masks generally protect us from extreme voice projection?

For annual passholders are we getting into the park a day before the general public? Been waiting to hear back.

UO hasn't released anything official yet. The only thing I heard other than the TM preview was that select guests were going to be invited to the park on June 3rd and/or 4th, but again, UO has not released anything about this at all. This was their tweet to APs two days ago:

Screenshot 2020-05-28 10.01.19.png

UO hasn't released anything official yet. The only thing I heard other than the TM preview was that select guests were going to be invited to the park on June 3rd and/or 4th, but again, UO has not released anything about this at all. This was their tweet to APs two days ago:

View attachment 12308

I fully expect to see some sort of reservation system those two days -- regulating the "thirst to be first" crowd -- after which they expect numbers drop to an acceptable level. I think non-locals might be surprised how not busy the UOR parks are outside HHN, Mardi Gras and Christmas. And that was without a de facto international travel ban.

One thing of interest to me is whether these parks will have been able to retain enough of their workforce through all of this. So far all of the parks' job posting sites are barren, but I wonder if they will stay that way, or if enough people left Orlando to warrant a small hiring spree once thing start to really ramp up.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Sounds like Cedar Point is looking to open soon up here. The Governor just announced he will be tackling their reopening process during his daily press conference next week. Based off of how this has gone previously, I would guess late June, but after July 4th if they're choosing to be extra cautious.

Reactions: ParkRumors
Status
Not open for further replies.