Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

So the most recent today show plays on screen throughout the day? Same on weekends?

(i feel this has been asked and answered already. sorry if so)
I was watching it live this morning. Thought that was neat. Plus, you can actually hear through the speakers.

Tried all the breakfast meals. Florentine sandwich was my favorite, but the Bagel Toast surprised me. I’m not usually one for Nutella, but I think the combination really worked.

I assume you mean in the parks, right?

In general, I’ve found the entire resort to be lackluster for beer options, aside from nbc sports grill and a couple individual places. In general, you have the basic bud/miller/Yuengling or the “upscale” blue moon. I’d like to see more micro-brew style.

Are you not a Duff fan?

Have not tried duff, I’ve heard it’s like a basic lager which isn’t worth the calories to me.

Duff, Duff Dark, Dragon Scale, and Wizard's Brew are all legit man.

I also feel like you can find good craft brews across the resort. Maybe not at the carts, but they're definitely pretty widespread
Fact. Regular Duff is basic lager, but Dark and Stout are very good.

Fact. Regular Duff is basic lager, but Dark and Stout are very good.

Yea I should give duffs a try I guess, I’m not big on the HP offerings, they’re too harsh to me. I think I’m also babied because in CT, we have a ridiculous amount of craft brews that are insanely good. I have high expectations.

D48oK1qWsAc6U3y.jpg

Who’s the rude guy taking up the 4-top all by himself checking IU ;)

Duff Light = basic lager

Duff = more flavorful lager (on a par with Sam Adams, the original craft beer you Millennial heathens)

Duff Dry = darker beer, they call it a "stout" but I feel that's misleading, nothing like Guinness which is what most people associate with "stout"

Duff Octoberfest = one of the best Florida craft beers on the market, variation on an Octoberfest beer

[ETA: it's kind of funny that a Simpsons parody has outlived even the memory of the original "dry beer" fad. I wonder how many other fads will only be remembered by the Simpsons gags they inspired.]

Last edited: