Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomorrowland re-do?

I think it would add some nice kinetic energy it the Tomorrowland part went around the circle it's on, but I doubt that it will.

In a potentially massive piece of news, Tesla may be collaborating with Disney on new cars for Tomorrowland Speedway.

Tesla to make Tomorrowland electric in new partnership with Disney, sources say - Electrek
No way. I don’t believe this at all.

Tesla has a huge financial mess right now. They don’t have the money to sponsor an attraction.

More importantly, Tesla doesn’t do marketing. Seriously, they don’t have a marketing line-item in their budget. They don’t believe in marketing as a company. The fact that they get so much buzz is the most impressive part of Tesla (and Elon).

This just screams fan theory. If anybody is going to sponsor the speedway, it’s probably a traditional automaker. GM would be the obvious choice (they already sponsor one attraction)

No way. I don’t believe this at all.

Tesla has a huge financial mess right now. They don’t have the money to sponsor an attraction.

More importantly, Tesla doesn’t do marketing. Seriously, they don’t have a marketing line-item in their budget. They don’t believe in marketing as a company. The fact that they get so much buzz is the most impressive part of Tesla (and Elon).

This just screams fan theory. If anybody is going to sponsor the speedway, it’s probably a traditional automaker. GM would be the obvious choice (they already sponsor one attraction)
Honda sponsors Autopia, but yeah, with GM sponsoring Test Track, they probably have the exclusivity as WDWs official auto sponsor.

It's way cleaner than the old sign. The old sign had too much going on.

It'll make Tomorrowland's aesthetic last longer, but at some point, we're going to move away from the Apple pearl-white minimalism as futuristic.

It's way cleaner than the old sign. The old sign had too much going on.

It'll make Tomorrowland's aesthetic last longer, but at some point, we're going to move away from the Apple pearl-white minimalism as futuristic.
I disagree. I think this sign is timeless.