Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Two people I know counted Slinky and found 1300 actual hourly ride capacity. FoP theoretically gets close to 1200 but dispatches and theaters going down let it never hit that number as you’ve stated.
This is actually quite impressive for a two person per row single station load coaster

Reactions: SeventyOne
Were the TSL crowds at Build-A-Bear instead!

USA Today “Lines stretched outside Build-a-Bear stores with parents reporting waiting up to six hours to buy a plush toy, according to some social media reports.

BBC News UK “A cheap teddy offer which left shoppers with young children queuing for up to eight hours amid chaotic scenes has been abandoned over "safety concerns".

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
It wasn't a power outage. It was a small fire in the chiller plant.

Rides are coming back online now.
Best quote of the day. TPI had a story on the Chiller Plant fire and most of the rides being down. TPI Forum commentator B. Goodwin replied, "Much of Hollywood Studios closed? Apparently the Central Cooler Plant has been on fire since 2015"...:ears::lol: even Mickey has to laugh at that.

Best quote of the day. TPI had a story on the Chiller Plant fire and most of the rides being down. TPI Forum commentator B. Goodwin replied, "Much of Hollywood Studios closed? Apparently the Central Cooler Plant has been on fire since 2015"...:ears::lol: even Mickey has to laugh at that.
That is funny.

Reactions: Mad Dog

I laughed out loud.

vVkoPPU.gif

We got to do the Pandora preview last year. I think they are misjudging how popular this will be. 7am/8am on weekdays and limiting to only Gold and above is weirdly restrictive. Wonder if it'll even fill up.

Oh, who am I kidding, of course it will. Crazy AP holders will take off work for an hour early into the land.
The land simply wasn't ready for previews. That's why they are doing this for APs in September.

I expect APs will probably get a preview of MMRR, but SWGE will be a pure no-go. I expect a pay-to-play with that land for pre-opening.

I expect APs will probably get a preview of MMRR, but SWGE will be a pure no-go. I expect a pay-to-play with that land for pre-opening.

There's an entire Orlando subculture built around being "first" at any theme park-related happening. TDO would be negligent if they didn't take advantage of that financially. Want to be a Disney YouTube star? $200 to get in.

TSL has settled in to a pretty predictable stand by wait time for it's rides. Looking at another week of 'observed' stand by wait times from Touring Plans. Slinky is generally 50 to 70 minutes during most of the day and around 20-25 minutes early morning and evening. Alien Saucers is 35-40 minutes during the day and 10-15 minutes early morning and evening. Toy Story Mania has a sweet spot of about 40-45 minutes. ....Not bad times at all for a new land.

TSL has settled in to a pretty predictable stand by wait time for it's rides. Looking at another week of 'observed' stand by wait times from Touring Plans. Slinky is generally 50 to 70 minutes during most of the day and around 20-25 minutes early morning and evening. Alien Saucers is 35-40 minutes during the day and 10-15 minutes early morning and evening. Toy Story Mania has a sweet spot of about 40-45 minutes. ....Not bad times at all for a new land.
Honestly surprised it’s this low.

Honestly surprised it’s this low.
I think most all of us are. With the fairly low capacity, I thought lines would be long. I guess it's just too hot, with no air or shade, to linger in the land or be willing to stand in a long sun line. Fans of Frozen are benefiting too with Level One or Two lines for that ride in Epcot most of the day now.

Reactions: SeventyOne