Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

Yea a couple kiddie fair rides themed with Toy Story characters would have been nice. Like they have at the Sesame Street land at Busch Gardens or Happy Harbor in SeaWorld.

They could have RC Car spinner ride (little kids love things with steering wheels, even if they can't steer,) green army men paratroopers, a toy train on loop track, pretty much any kiddie rides with the characters would be nice. It's not like the backstory of Andy building a whip ride using alien toys he won at Pizza Planet makes any sense.
It certainly doesn't make any thematic sense so might as well just keep going lol.

I wouldn't like the Green Army men ride simply bc of the height of it. I wouldn't want anything to be seen from SWL.

It certainly doesn't make any thematic sense so might as well just keep going lol.

I wouldn't like the Green Army men ride simply bc of the height of it. I wouldn't want anything to be seen from SWL.
I meant a smaller kiddie version for super tiny people, I realize now that's already an existing ride elsewhere.

I already think it's gonna be weird seeing Star Wars from Slinky Dog, but looks like for the most part the taller coaster parts will have you facing the center of the park, so they've thought of that.

I love them thinking boycotting would make Disney lower the height requirement. I guess safety isn't something that concerns them. So what if my kid get flung off a coaster, or gets smashed on a ride. At least I got my money's worth. LOL

I love them thinking boycotting would make Disney lower the height requirement. I guess safety isn't something that concerns them. So what if my kid get flung off a coaster, or gets smashed on a ride. At least I got my money's worth. LOL

Going to be blunt, they should've had ASS be on either a lower height requirement than 30, or to have two other attractions with extremely low height requirements.

I can understand that for ASS, not Slinky Dog.

Going to be blunt, they should've had ASS be on either a lower height requirement than 30, or to have two other attractions with extremely low height requirements.

I can understand that for ASS, not Slinky Dog.

This acronym is going to be problematic.

I'll never be able to ride something like the ASS, gets me too dizzy and hot.

"the ASS looks too intense for me!"
"I want to go on something more thrilling than the ASS"
"I can't find the ASS!"
"I want to get off the ASS!"
"I've been standing/queuing for the ASS for ages"
"I'm not going on the ASS - It isn't safe!"

and of course:

"Just looking at the ASS makes me feel sick!"

"the ASS looks too intense for me!"
"I want to go on something more thrilling than the ASS"
"I can't find the ASS!"
"I want to get off the ASS!"
"I've been standing/queuing for the ASS for ages"
"I'm not going on the ASS - It isn't safe!"

and of course:

"Just looking at the ASS makes me feel sick!"

I'm not going on The Ass while it's raining.

and on topic in a strange perverse kind of way.:lol: .....Anyway... the low capacity of these two new rides is sure to make some children and their parents unhappy, grumpy theme park customers, as they slowly bake in the Florida heat. That may end up being, "The Unhappiest Place on Earth".

Oh god...the strollers.....

giphy.gif