Transformers: The Ride - 3D | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - 3D

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to worry, I'm on your side and highly doubt it. But it's something that'll be hard to refute... and I currently don't have the pocket money to do so.

How about you, Jon?  ;)
Chris and I are planning to go to Florida this winter, so we can definitely try out your Florida one day/Hollywood the next method and see what happens.

But surrounding theme aside, Hollywood does have a better ride experience than that of Singapore. Singapore does have a different queue layout, but it's also slightly smaller when it comes to the main queue rooms with the preshow videos.

...and that's what counts, right? Queue and actual ride? LOL. But to give Singapore some credit, their queue lighting is fantastic. Much easier to capture the All-Spark without the harsh lighting.

Here's some photos, Allen. I think I have a video walkthrough that I'll upload in the summer if you're interested.

Universal Studios Singapore - Sci-Fi City by InsideUniversal.net, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we've been over this before I think. No fire on most new attractions at Universal are because:

"Green is Universal"

Cost and maintenance of fire

Pyrotechnics permit

Same reason why in Forbidden Journey there is no fire either. Pity though, fire effects really pack a punch!

Reactions: William
Today is Transformers: The Ride 3D's official 1st birthday technically. :)

Are this fan made animatronics?? or just statues?? either way they are impressive. Universal should buy them and place them on the facade

The last Optimus scene was supposed to be the only Animatronic scene left originally but it was cut due to BS reasons when in reality it was all money. I still think it should've been half animatronic and half projection.

Half and half may have been slightly tough to configure.. especially since they'd have to blend the two seamlessly. What exactly are you referring to when you mean half animatronic and half projection?