Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 326 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Thanks for another top-notch update, HTF! :rep:
The exterior of the building looks about 85% complete, with only some more pipework to be finished, sanding and painting details, and then finishing the entrance with the sign and TF props. Oh, I love the newly installed 3D sign for the Supply Vault!!

PS: I LOL'd when I saw the random picture of figment in the middle of the update :lol: The fedora is definitely a dead giveaway, Robert :p

I saw you peaking through the fence and looking to make sure no one was watching Figment... Does the Pumpkin King ring a bell?

As of today, Still have YET to have a single person tell me to NOT take photos though... so I must be doing something right ;)

PS: I LOL'd when I saw the random picture of figment in the middle of the update :lol: The fedora is definitely a dead giveaway, Robert :p

you would be surprised how often I randomly don't wear it, and my friends do a double take...

Youre cracking me up but creeping me out with this whole stalker thing :lol:

I'm sure it seems stalkerish but I have a photographic memory and if you have posted a photo or two of yourself here, chances are I'll spot you long before you spot me :lol:

I'm sure it seems stalkerish but I have a photographic memory and if you have posted a photo or two of yourself here, chances are I'll spot you long before you spot me :lol:

yea, but that means I have seen you... I may not have a photographic memory, but i do sense a disturbance in the force ;) your gonna have to make a public appearance sometime ;)

I had a white shirt on and I was carrying a canon DSLR around my neck right in front of the transformers entrance. It was just you and me :lol: Btw I will make a public appearance so to speak soon. It's just some are not fans of the info I share if you catch my drift. I'm not above anyone like some think just being very cautious is all.

haha I think HTF needs to get got! I have no idea what most of you look like so if we ever do a meet up Id be the guy who thinks hes in the right group but really he's joined up with an incognito brazilian tour group :ack:

And when I say "get got" I mean by us not creative :lol:

Last edited:
I had a white shirt on and I was carrying a canon DSLR around my neck right in front of the transformers entrance. It was just you and me :lol: Btw I will make a public appearance so to speak soon. It's just some are not fans of the info I share if you catch my drift. I'm not above anyone like some think just being very cautious is all.

you're sort of giving me an idea who you were... since as you said i looked around, and It may have been when i went to my elevated viewing area....

I'm not sure if anyone else has pointed this out, but thematically speaking all these garage are probably "entrances" for all our Autobot friends, flying or otherwise.

I really love the addition of this newest door. It really helps to sell the idea that this is a building where massive machines are housed.

And amazing photo updates today, HTF!

Thanks for the pics HTF. Loved the closeups. I cannot believe you captured yet another mistake:

IMG_9929.jpg

Amazing update as usual HTF, looks like they're really close to finishing the exterior on this thing. And Teebin - so the elevator tech used for this isn't obvious at all? And is it similar to Pandora's Box or is it a different company/system/etc?

And Teebin - so the elevator tech used for this isn't obvious at all? And is it similar to Pandora's Box or is it a different company/system/etc?

I have heard that even though you might know about it before riding, you might have a very difficult time knowing when it happens. It is was designed a seamless space saver. I know nothing about it technically.

Screamscape is JUST NOW reporting that they are hearing that Monsters Cafe could be turned into a Transformers themed restaurant.

With the opening of Tranformers only about 3 months away, I’m hearing new rumors suggesting that the Monsters Cafe could soon be closed and “transformed” into a new Transformers / Sci-Fi themed dining experience, not unlike the StarBot Cafe that opened along with the ride in Singapore. Along with a possible restaurant, remember that Universal Orlando is also most likely to introduce the Orlando resort to the special Transformers themed beverage that is sold at the other parks: Energon. Also ,much like the Chocolate Frogs of the Wizarding World, guests should expect to be able to purchase a Milk Chocolate AllSpark cube. Nom! Nom!
Conquering the galaxy was never quite so tasty!

Thought we already figured out this wasn't going to happen (at least, not right away). Either way, Screamscape is super late to the game on this one.

I have heard that even though you might know about it before riding, you might have a very difficult time knowing when it happens. It is was designed a seamless space saver. I know nothing about it technically.

Having been on it multiple times I can vouch its seamless.