Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 453 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
well single rider line is best friend when you dont have a girlfriend who wont ride by herself because she wants to ride together and rather wait hours...:bang:

That's me lol, my girlfriend got me to start doing single rider.

Just wanted to say I love her.

Ok so I have news, but you ain't gonna like it.

Tomorrow morning there was supposed to be a ride scheduled by the IT department but has been cancelled and rescheduled for next week. There will be no softs until later next week.

So safe to bet that Monday afternoon there will NOT be any softs?

Whoever runs Universal's Facebook needs to stop changing the profile picture every day - I know they said they'd change it to the Transformers picture every time they were going to release new "intel", but they also have the picture with the explosions in the background (which looks horrible), and the normal Universal logo...relax...

Didn't know where else to rant that so I did it here...

Whoever runs Universal's Facebook needs to stop changing the profile picture every day - I know they said they'd change it to the Transformers picture every time they were going to release new "intel", but they also have the picture with the explosions in the background (which looks horrible), and the normal Universal logo...relax...

Didn't know where else to rant that so I did it here...

I totally agree, thaught I was the only one!

& thanks everyone for keeping us informed, & yet another saved trip to USF!

Crossing my fingers for softs by June 2nd...

Can anyone go into more detail about the Orlando version's improved projection? It is just brighter or is there also an increase in clarity?

Does anyone have a picture of the Optimus plush?

Id love to see it.

I also wondered in which parts of the ride are you in the elevators?
I'm guessing one is the devastator scene? I've ridden it a few times at USH but I had no idea at the time we were going up (and down) in elevators.

Does anyone have a picture of the Optimus plush?

Id love to see it.

I also wondered in which parts of the ride are you in the elevators?
I'm guessing one is the devastator scene? I've ridden it a few times at USH but I had no idea at the time we were going up (and down) in elevators.

I believe the elevator scenes are the scene where you first see Optimus and when Evac and Megatron fall off the building at the end. Can anyone who has been on the version in USH confirm this?

I am not as upset as before because it sounds like there is a chance it might not be open for softs until late next week when my vacation I scheduled/paid for would have been over. I had to cancel my vacation on last Monday for a later date. :down:

I am not as upset as before because it sounds like there is a chance it might not be open for softs until late next week when my vacation I scheduled/paid for would have been over. I had to cancel my vacation on last Monday for a later date. :down:

Just remember, it would be nice to ride it, but soft opens will happen when they're ready to happen and no sooner. Universal has not announced any dates for them, and as such you shouldn't get upset with the company.

Just remember, it would be nice to ride it, but soft opens will happen when they're ready to happen and no sooner. Universal has not announced any dates for them, and as such you shouldn't get upset with the company.

I would not be angry at Universal if that was the case with the soft openings, I understand how those work/or don't. My wife and I are upset we had to cancel a large family vacation we had planned for a year on short notice. I am also upset at Universal for reasons releated to moving my reservation dates so everyone can go. I will be there after the official opening so I know my wife and I will get to ride it(my daughter too if I dont think its to scary for her).

I would not be angry at Universal if that was the case with the soft openings, I understand how those work/or don't. My wife and I are upset we had to cancel a large family vacation we had planned for a year on short notice. I am also upset at Universal for reasons releated to moving my reservation dates so everyone can go. I will be there after the official opening so I know my wife and I will get to ride it(my daughter too if I dont think its to scary for her).

Can't really speak for any of that, and sorry that you had to go through any issues related to the vacation :(

If your daughter can go on Spiderman, Transformers is similar enough that she should have fun.