Two contractors brawl at IOA | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Two contractors brawl at IOA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pretty sure that there are scissors located at each of the caricature stations. I'm sure they have them somewhat hidden for guest safety, but he was a former employee so would know exactly where they are. Only thing that would have stopped this from happening is if we can prevent violence and crazy.

Really sad hearing this. We have had several caricatures done by Glen over the last several years. We always look for him to say hello every time we are there. I really hope he is able to recover from this travesty. Many articles say this and I will confirm it, he is the best caricature artist in the parks by far!

Reactions: Cole
I love being able to share happy news, but I just saw on the Go Fund Me page
(if you have not google Glenn Ferguson go fund me) and saw that Glenn is out of the hospital. It is amazing to see the great things that have come out of an awful situation. I always think of Fred Rogers' of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood fame with his quote on "look for the helpers" quote in times of tragedy.

I love being able to share happy news, but I just saw on the Go Fund Me page
(if you have not google Glenn Ferguson go fund me) and saw that Glenn is out of the hospital. It is amazing to see the great things that have come out of an awful situation. I always think of Fred Rogers' of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood fame with his quote on "look for the helpers" quote in times of tragedy.

This is kind of my final thought on 9/11. For the 19 terrorists, there were a 1000x more people willing to risk their lives and run into a building to save a stranger. The worst situations will always bring out the very best in people.