Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That was an urban myth. The rooms were never designed to be pulled back out. Once in they were permanent. The modular allowed them to construct the entire Contemporary in 90 days (Lesser known, the Poly also was modular. And the off-site Court of Flags was also modular, rooms were built at Disney at trucked over).

Okay, well I completely used a terrible example but I'm glad that you brought this information to light. It's good to get things straightened out.

This resort is just going to have Cabana Bays pricing. Cabana Bay is going to be more expensive. Less "Value". When I first stayed at CB, I once paid $79 a night.

I tested the rates for 2 weeks next September (during school term time) on the Thomas Cook website (a UK tour operator) and there is a £200 price difference for 2 people between Endless Summer and Aventura, then a further £200 difference between Aventura and CBBR.

Reactions: Scott W.
With CBBR having such a great location, especially now with the adjacent VB, lot's of value based rooms at the new resorts, and a stellar reputation, I see Universal/Loews steadily raising the CBBR room price until it sit's closer to a Disney moderate priced resort. CBBR is really a moderate resort, for all intents and purposes. It just opened with Value room prices.

With CBBR having such a great location, especially now with the adjacent VB, lot's of value based rooms at the new resorts, and a stellar reputation, I see Universal/Loews steadily raising the CBBR room price until it sit's closer to a Disney moderate priced resort. CBBR is really a moderate resort, for all intents and purposes. It just opened with Value room prices.

They've been steadily raising the CBBR room price since it opened.

Agreed. CBBR definitely stands up alongside Disney's Moderates quite well. Would not be surprised to see it make the jump to moderate once Aventura and the Endless Summer resorts are open.