Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks nice, I’m a fan of the suitcase storage beneath the beds.

As for those wondering yes they likely built one model room to test and for photos once the walls went up. It’ll take many months to finish the remaining rooms.
I thought it was just better 3D renders, since the room looks absolutely the same as the early concept art... That is until I got to the pillow and the pizza shots, then it became clear that it was actually real (which explains the closed curtains). Incredible how well this lived up to the early renders though. I'm impressed.

And again, the value is impressive for this one.

Reactions: ChrisFL
This restored my faith back in UO's room theming since Cabana Bay was so on point, but then Sapphire Falls and Aventura were so barren. These rooms look great and even though staying across the street earned some collective groans from my friends, they don't like to walk even when we ARE walking distance to the parks so they can shut the hell up. We're staying here.

Reactions: rozfan
Guess I’ll be checking out hhn and grinchmas next year cause the price of this hotel is very affordable.

Looks good to me. I'll probably split a few vacations, like in the past. Half here or CBBR , and the other half at Portofino or Royal Pacific.