Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If it wasn't for Abel retiring that of The Weeknd's branding once the final album comes and goes with that alias, I would genuinely think it'd make for a killer chance to go all out on After Hours.

Or how about something fresh instead of making a rehash of something that has already been done?

eric cartman crowd GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
With the proximity to LA, I can easily see rotating "celebrity houses" with varying collaborators. Lot's of free publicity and new reasons for people to come back again and again. Lot's of "horror" luminaries and darker pop music stars lending their name and input of varying degrees.

It could become the new "Vegas Residency"-- The Cher House, The Elton John House, The Celine Dion House, The Adele House... :p

True, but you only do a grand opening once. Interest in horror-related things also tends to crater after Halloween, so opening a year-round event earlier in the year gives you some more runway.

People go to HHN....then 3 months later hear this is open and go for this...makes sense to me

HHN has a huge base now and think whenever it opens the lines will be insane

True, but you only do a grand opening once. Interest in horror-related things also tends to crater after Halloween, so opening a year-round event earlier in the year gives you some more runway.
Runway for what? I can promise you if all 3 (HHN Orlando, HHN Hollywood, UHU Vegas) opened the same day, none of their number will suffer. No one sits around the kitchen table trying to decide if they are going to go to either of the three like they would for a disney or universal vacation in Orlando. HHN in its respective locations are generally local events with national and some international notoriety (looking at you HHN Orlando). Aside from me :cool: how many people do you know that visits BOTH HHN orlando and HHN hollywood in the same year? It's not too many because most people go to the one closest to them and call it a day.

Honestly, I do not even see Vegas taking away patrons of hollywood's HHN. See, the way vegas works is the allure and attraction to the area is the gambling and sin city nature. It's a giant 4 mile tourist trap (well, the strip). The patrons for Unleash are those visiting tourist and the locals. Not patrons and locals in orlando and hollywood. Vegas gets most of their visitors in sept-nov. It's almost a no brainer, with walls going up now, hey may want to have this ready in the next 9 months. Yes, that seems aggressive but possible. So, in closing, this is vegas. You are not catering to the same people everyday so nothing really craters. Everyday is a reset button with a new batch of people to reach.

Reactions: SeventyOne
That is one tall space, wonder if will traverse actual stairs. Since this is not the actual park and rules may be lax, wonder if we will get more hardcore actions/scares like touching and cursing.?

• Love
Reactions: saint.piss