Universal Kids Resort - Frisco, Texas | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Kids Resort - Frisco, Texas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Never tried it. Have you ever had Hard Eights? There’s one in The Colony off of 121 near Frisco. LOVE IT!

I did! A friend of mine recommended it but I didn't like it lol. But to be fair it was close to the end of the night and could of been BBQ that was starting to get old/stale.

From Parker--the marquee attraction for Kids is a Intamin rapids attraction; based on Minions.

Didn't Alicia or I already predict/report on this?

EDIT: For instance, this is a speculation map I made in December (i.e not reporting, just guesses), and I think Alicia maybe confirmed that speculation in a previous video?

Also lol at me thinking the Puss in Boots building was a walkthrough and not what will likely just be a very huge Mexican restaurant.

New_Frisco_Spec_v3.jpg

Most of the park is flat rides, with a couple kiddie coasters, one outdoor tracked ride, a show, play areas, meet and greets, and this water ride.

Yea, I guess you could call it the marquee attraction. It is in the center.

(The park’s one dark ride has been rumored to have been cut.)

• Sad
Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
Honestly depending on the theming, I’d argue it could be the best minion ride they have created.
You know those statues of Minions you see around Minion Land? What if there was a ride where you passed by those statues on the water? Maybe they play some audio that sounds like the Minions are talking, idk.

The theme of this play is Legoland California circa 2001.