Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one of all those games are a triple a title[/QUOTE
super Smash Bros is the AAA game. The rest are mediocre to bad. Nintendo is a great ip for universal. But Universal’s gonna have to bank on Nintendo’s nostalgia. Nintendo already does. Even the newest Mario game has 8 bit Mario levels.not all the levels. Just wanna be clear before you upset yourself.

super Smash Bros is the AAA game. The rest are mediocre to bad. Nintendo is a great ip for universal. But Universal’s gonna have to bank on Nintendo’s nostalgia. Nintendo already does. Even the newest Mario game has 8 bit Mario levels.not all the levels. Just wanna be clear before you upset yourself.

How are Pokémon, Mario Party, and Mario Tennis Aces mediocre/bad titles? :eek:O:

Reactions: HPFred
Well look at the reviews. Mario tennis got a 7.5
That’s the very definition of mediocre

Last edited:
Well look at the reviews. Mario tennis got a 7.5

Fire_Emblem_Awakening_male_morgan_crit_full.png

Allow me to be...blunt.

In the entertainment industry, regardless if it stems from theme parks to gaming..you do not judge the validity of a First Party product being from itself..by it's review scores.

It's borderline insane to think that way, and that I do NOT agree with that philosophy at all.

__

Now..for the love that is all things however, can we move this topic to the Nintendo Switch thread or Nintendo Coming to UPR thread; before it overstays it's welcome?

tenor.gif

Although, it does seem odd that they're letting the grass grow back in a few areas that they've already cleared.
May have been more about land grading than anything else...

Then again, these folks cleared the Volcano Bay expansion plot, seeded it, then dug up all the grass to dirt again within a year, so who knows what they're up to? :shrug:

I'm excited to see what Dave has to say in regard to the movement, as it really seems like full speed is ahead.

Such an exciting time, even if patience will be needed; seeing this finally get going is huge in so many ways.

Reactions: Disneyhead
This is too much to hide. I honestly expect some kind of announcement within the next 6 months.

So in 6 months, you think the Battle of Wit's will begin for Orlando? ;)

Thinking about things, and I think we will see the southern property announced after the Holidays, but before Celebration if they speak of it in 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.