Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 401 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
400 acre mega park full of 25 different IP's all with their own fantastic world.

Edit..

Since that 400 acre park is so big just build the hotels in a few of the IPs and you stay the night so the next day you can continue on your neverending journey through this park.

Best park idea ever. Hah

I'm from South Florida, but I lived near and my schools pulled from a nearby city called Davie/Weston that was upper income rural (ranches/horses etc.) in a suburban city. And I had friends who were from the south so I think I grabbed dialects along the way .... plus, "y'all" is just friendlier sounding. :grin:

WHAT?! I grew up in Weston! Weston Hills to be exact, went to Pine Crest in Ft. Lauderdale from 6th on up

Last edited:
I'm from South Florida, but I lived near and my schools pulled from a nearby city called Davie/Weston that was upper income rural (ranches/horses etc.) in a suburban city. And I had friends who were from the south so I think I grabbed dialects along the way .... plus, "y'all" is just friendlier sounding. :grin:

WHAT?! I grew up in Weston! Weston Hills to be exact, went to Pine Crest in Ft. Lauderdale from 6th on up

I went to Nova High School a long long time ago. Not sure if Weston was even around...heck, I recall when they built Piper High School in the middle of no where...for some reason, I miss the Sportatorium.

I know I just jumped around Broward county right there. My ‘southern’ comes from living in Atlanta for a spell, but I do recall Davie having me scratch my head when the McDonalds offered horse parking!

I went to Nova High School a long long time ago. Not sure if Weston was even around...heck, I recall when they built Piper High School in the middle of no where...for some reason, I miss the Sportatorium.

I know I just jumped around Broward county right there. My ‘southern’ comes from living in Atlanta for a spell, but I do recall Davie having me scratch my head when the McDonalds offered horse parking!

Davie is a weird place. Especially when leaving from Weston, talk about opposites.

Reactions: Frank Drackman
Actually, the original plans for the property before it was sold off show a monorail or transit line. I’m assuming they will go back to these original ideas now that they have most of this property back. Or maybe not.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Monorails are super expensive. I would think more light rail or a dedicated bus lane to replace the green space on Universal Blvd.

I'd assume if they go for a railed mode of transport, it'd have to be a Light Rail. And if that's the case, the only major group I can think of is Bombardlier and more of their modern systems. But outside of that, I see the dedicated bus lane being the far more likely scenario.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.