Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

I believe they actually use that dock for maintenance boat access a few times a year. They could have just been clearing rotted wood and bush out of the way to make it easier to launch their little motorboats is all.

Also, new lighting in New York. Not used for HHN. The rotating head isn't new but the par lights are.

DSC_0050.jpg

Since this doesn't relate to HHN and that I am not sure where to put it, I thought it'd be better off here.

The AoV stage that was used for HHN for most of the event was used last night for the launch of the new Universal Kids Network.

By MCM,

Since this doesn't relate to HHN and that I am not sure where to put it, I thought it'd be better off here.

The AoV stage that was used for HHN for most of the event was used last night for the launch of the new Universal Kids Network.

By MCM,

Wow, there were like 16 people

By MCM,

I was wondering why they hadn't taken the stage down yet.

Seeing this I sometimes wonder if they have a checklist or they just notice it one day and say “hey we gotta paint that”.

Surprise they haven't replaced the sign yet to reflect the new logo

Essentially, I would like to buy pieces of the old one in the gift shop