Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

The other side of the alley has scrims up, but you can still walk through while they’re working on it, for now.

There is a little doorway in the scrim (at least there was earlier this week), and I looked inside to see just a bunch of scaffolding. Maybe this is for projections for the lagoon show?

This area by Blue Man Group has been fenced off.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not sure if this is something old or not, but I don’t recall ever seeing it.

This isn't Globy right? Maybe the set piece in minigolf? It rotates? If they are doing the BG sign maybe its a twofer?

Wish I had a map of the numbers.

Not sure if this counts as a refurb but part of Rock it pull chain snapped and hit a guest. So it’s going to be down for a couple of days.

Not sure if this counts as a refurb but part of Rock it pull chain snapped and hit a guest. So it’s going to be down for a couple of days.
It stopped and was evac'd the day I was there...I wonder if that was the reason

I don't see any news on it though, so that seems kind of fishy