Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BJ, thanks for sharing the new updates but 2 things.

1. The Shrek sign was posted already last week by KingEric.

2. When linking an update, you aren't supposed to post the whole update.

Why do I find this so funny...
dsc00205nt.jpg

Attractions Magazine snapped a pic of the Hard Rock's current state:

dsc08638.jpg

The Hard Rock Cafe in CityWalk is undergoing some exterior changes. First the car that was suspended in the rocks outside was removed, now they’re doing some painting. We heard they’re trying to update to a new look.

^ Did I forget to post my photos of this from like 10 days ago? I could of swore I uploaded them on here somewhere. Its a new color scheme and its being tested on vendor carts in city walk as well as parts of NBA City and Nascar Cafe.

Ok, I just wanted to make sure I actually posted them. There were quite a few updates that day :lol:

I don't know how everyone feels about this but seeing it in person is a little different. While I don't know what to say about it on photos I love the new look in person.

The new look is amazing. Personally the beige just made it blend in with UO's entrance. Now it is striking, and it sticks out and it seems a bit more exciting.

I do agree that pictures don't do it justice.

Yeah, for only seeing online pics, it does look a like a weird "red-orange" like color palette.

Last edited:
^Its not 100% yet, but after looking today I'm not so sure about the Caddy... :shrug:

Update time from today,

IMG_0089.jpg

This store is getting gutted, I mean all the way down to the columns and those too.

IMG_0091.jpg

A coke free style machine has shown up here

IMG_0093.jpg

Spidey is gone, and parts of the facade and queue have already been painted.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

The new sealer and coat on the asphault gives the park such a better look

IMG_0053.jpg

Didn't take long for this to break

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

The updates to the vendor carts I reported last month are nearly complete. Its apart of a new updated color scheme in Citywalk.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

This is almost done as well.

IMG_0058.jpg

Your St Paddy day head quarters is back in full swing

IMG_0073.jpg

Games have been moved

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

As of right now those ugly barricades are gone and it really cleans the area up.

IMG_0063.jpg

New umbrellas at a lot of tables as well by the way