Universal Plaza | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Plaza

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ well, the tower would visually be finished with no walls, but I'm guessing just the interior won't be accessible. Which I personally won't care about if it's just the ticket outlet (although I heard it might be more than that).

Ticket outlet and the possibility of a (small) retail store.

Also the restaurant (which will take you approximately five seconds to figure out what it is) most likely will not be open for business til HHN,

Cement trucks and construction workers are going at it currently to make sure the area is walkable so the walls can come down. The crews will then utilize those long fall nights and late mornings to finish up the plaza's amenities. 

20130828_154010_zps580355dc.jpg

The UNIVERSAL letters are now up!

20130828_154020_zps5e67aef2.jpg

Also this seems to be a rigging for a poster. Perhaps posting ride promotions or possibly just ads for upgrading passes or front of line for the new hto.

Reactions: Jon Fu and Hey_Zeus
Those posters will be Universal movie decals, like JP and Despicable Me.

Pinks will soft open... not the entire day, and prepare for high prices of course. Finishing details will be added later.