Universal's 6th Hotel Rumors & Speculation | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's 6th Hotel Rumors & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are we that this is a new hotel and not a Sapphire expansion? Either way I was wondering if they needed those ponds there after opening up the sapphire lagoon, that answers the question.

Richard from OBJ posted this..and I knew that I had to repost this picture again, as when you look at it on a larger size; it seems that the hotel will be a large tower..

CmPNOAMUcAI258g.jpg:large

A few things:

-- Aventura. Cool name. Love it.

--This hotel would have some bad views, no? Parking garage for CBBR on one side, and parking garage/convention center on the other side.

--Regarding theme: IF they are going to make this high-end/adults only, I hope they would take a pared down approach to theming. If you're going to spend big bucks, I'd rather stay in a Four Seasons-type of hotel with classic approach to luxury and a focus on service VS. all-out theme park themeing (e.g. indonedian! egyptian!). Just my opinion on that.

Reactions: Joel and tielo
A few things:

-- Aventura. Cool name. Love it.

--This hotel would have some bad views, no? Parking garage for CBBR on one side, and parking garage/convention center on the other side.

--Regarding theme: IF they are going to make this high-end/adults only, I hope they would take a pared down approach to theming. If you're going to spend big bucks, I'd rather stay in a Four Seasons-type of hotel with classic approach to luxury and a focus on service VS. all-out theme park themeing (e.g. indonedian! egyptian!). Just my opinion on that.

Technically, on one side you get (if it's a tall hotel tower) some of the best views of Volcano Bay that's not from Sapphire..but on the other, that would be the kick in the groin due to seeing Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls in the parking and convention centers..

Personally..the theme i'm not going to be surprised if it's something with Spanish Architecture but that's just me.

Personally curious; in the past, it was rumored that we would of had the boutique hotel more at the WNW plot rather than next to Sapphire. Is that still going to happen; or are we getting something else now at the WNW plot?

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts