Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A question for you guys. I was just on the Universal site and I checked the times/dates for this show. Much to my dismay the only dates listed were July 1st to July 31st. I'm visiting Universal ( Portofino) in a couple of weeks and I was really looking forward to seeing the show. Do you guys think they actually end the show on July 31st or will it continue through August? I can not switch dates because of my kids (internships, camps, sports....).
Have you contacted Universal Studios customer service? They are really helpful.
Universal Orlando

Reactions: Coasted
Has there been any talk of adding/changing anything in the show for the holiday season? Or would it make more sense to remain the same show all year?

I would be surprised if they don't make a Holiday version.

The show was made for scenes to be added or replaced - for example, I can easily see them taking out an animated movie and replacing it with a Grinch spot. It not only would fit the holiday, but it would also serve as promo for Illumination's release of the film this fall.

Aiello did say the show was made to be easily replaceable with new content (I believe in the IU interview itself?).

The show is scheduled for August (maybe not publicly, but it is scheduled). August goes down to 9:00PM closures from the 10PM closures that July saw.

Cinematic Celebration is currently scheduled to start at 9:00 PM Wed-Sat this week. I assume it will follow that schedule through Labor Day weekend. It will probably go on hiatus after that until sometime in November after HHN ends.

Have you contacted Universal Studios customer service? They are really helpful.
Universal Orlando

Thanks guys (UniversalRBLX as well)for your helpful answers. I am going to call, hopefully they can give me an actual concrete answer and not an evasive useless answer.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I saw the show on Saturday and i was incredibly impressed with it overall. Really well music, great selection of titles in it, really well pacing from start to finish, really great too have Harry Potter at second to last and not end it with him and the ending was really incredible :). 10 out of 10 is what i give it, fabulous! I really loved that universal did the show and kelp me in the park longer to see it along with everyone else, which is what they needed.