Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotcha. I’m trying not to spoil too much before I see it in person and only saw clips from the first one so far.

So yea, at least in this case, that sign is a little disingenuous.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
One thing Universal continues to struggle with is entertainment. They should have spent the money on that sweet parade they’ve got going on in Japan. Disney doesn’t have anything like that and it’s a strong enough production that it’d keep people around til park close. This new Fantasmic Lite tucked away in the corner of the lagoon is NOT representative of a destination theme park.

One thing Universal continues to struggle with is entertainment. They should have spent the money on that sweet parade they’ve got going on in Japan. Disney doesn’t have anything like that and it’s a strong enough production that it’d keep people around til park close. This new Fantasmic Lite tucked away in the corner of the lagoon is NOT representative of a destination theme park.

Actual guests seem to think far differently.

100% Agree

One thing Universal continues to struggle with is entertainment. They should have spent the money on that sweet parade they’ve got going on in Japan.
I absolutely agree that that should be the next thing they focus on, but this show was a step in the right direction and is flexible enough that they can make additional versions/changes to it every now and then. It works and people ARE staying.

Reactions: Andysol
I absolutely agree that that should be the next thing they focus on, but this show was a step in the right direction and is flexible enough that they can make additional versions/changes to it every now and then. It works and people ARE staying.

Oh I get that and agree 100% but we all know their potential, even if the corner fountain show is a step in the right direction

Having Rivers of Light in just the tiny portion of the "River" is amateur, the show should go all the way around the tree of life.

Let's not kid ourselves, Rivers of Light is a much larger production than this. All I'm saying is that for as big of a park as USF is, it deserves something that's complimentary of that. Now if they had done those fountains with more pyro, fire, and some live action "Dynamite Nights" stuff I think I'd be singing a different tune.

Let's not kid ourselves, Rivers of Light is a much larger production than this. All I'm saying is that for as big of a park as USF is, it deserves something that's complimentary of that. Now if they had done those fountains with more pyro, fire, and some live action "Dynamite Nights" stuff I think I'd be singing a different tune.
Dynamite Nights was stupid tho

Dynamite Nights was stupid tho
What!?! Next you're gonna tell me Thunder in Paradise wasn't good TV.

scan0013.jpg