Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Crazy how much infrastructure is going in here. The good thing is this gives them a permanent show platform and they can continue iterating/improving on it

I think we're only seeing the beginning. Cable trays like that means we're probably going to see a lot of data and power cables coming in very soon.

There also appears to be other mounts for hardware not there yet.

Those boxes are definitely the pumps. Looking further at it, there is only one pipe out and no pipe in. Also, if you look at the one on the back of the platform, by the water screens, it looks older and has some staining on it. It might be hardware from one of the previous shows. Water screen pumps maybe?

The nozzles going in look pretty beefy. This show is going to throw some serious water.

Hanging out in CityWalk. Overheard two guys walking and talking about the show. One was describing the show and mostly talked about what we've seen on here. Fountains going in now, etc. He did say they're all new types of fountains and that some of them go as high as 175 feet in the air.

If that's true, you might see these things from outside the park!

Hanging out in CityWalk. Overheard two guys walking and talking about the show. One was describing the show and mostly talked about what we've seen on here. Fountains going in now, etc. He did say they're all new types of fountains and that some of them go as high as 175 feet in the air.

If that's true, they better supply umbrellas on windy nights!

I think barely, but yes.

It's about 25 feet shy of breaking WoCs, and well behind how tall Bellagios are. That said, it shows the scale of the project being really freaking huge.

Universal always wants to get you wet.

I'm doing research into who this might be and what sort of fountains will be featured. Still not enough info and I'm looking at installation pics of other shows.