Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A little late on this, but no- that type of work always happens prior to the land opening, not prior to construction starting.

DAK, just recently, was our biggest example of this. Walkways widening, Flame Tree expansion, tiffins opening, etc- all happened after Pandora was well underway.

No Reason to widen paths- which takes a few months- when a several year project hasn’t even started yet. This is almost assuredly a viewing/seating area for the new lagoon show.

It would if they would need to block off the courtyard in front of Animal Actors for demo.

Just wondering if the land clearing is for putting up a control room for the show. Again, permits would be needed for this so I'm not sure if this is just preliminary prep work and we will see permits come up shortly.

Reactions: Andysol
I have thought that the rockwork on that shore had a terrible 1980’s esthetic and that more modern and accurate technique was needed. I hope that is what the platforms are for.

Did you all notice that one of the rocks rebar had completely rotted away?

Reactions: Doug A.
I have no idea but, would they put up fireworks that far away from F&F for its opening? I’ve never been to an opening so I don’t know...
Not sure but sometimes fireworks have a way of looking like they came from a place they actually didnt. I just doubt they would already be testing fireworks(weak ones at that if they are the same from HP show) for the lagoon show that seems far away from opening.

Reactions: Andysol
Not sure but sometimes fireworks have a way of looking like they came from a place they actually didnt. I just doubt they would already be testing fireworks(weak ones at that if they are the same from HP show) for the lagoon show that seems far away from opening.

If there are other elements that have to be placed, they may need a fireworks test now to make sure they have the right placement.