Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So i guess the idea would be
1. Clear this side of the lagoon to use as staging area for now.
2. Lower scaffold into lagoon
3: Drain lagoon and use this scaffolding to lay pipes/other effects for new fountain show
4. Redo the side of the lagoon as a permanent viewing area

3: Drain lagoon and use this scaffolding to lay pipes/other effects for new fountain show
Fountain show?
You know they are bringing Jaws back right??

For construction purposes only. Temporary. Draining would be visually horrible for all. And PETA would go spray it about the carp.
Spray it means "ape poop"
Ok auto correct. I can live with ape poop

Last edited:

My vibe is this.

The new structures being built will be attached to whatever was attaching the previous fountains, as the new show will enhance the amount of fountains within the lagoon to a huge degree.

Reactions: RevFreako
Another thing to note is that although they are a few inches below the water line in the pictures, the level of the lagoon has already been lowered by a foot. So, if the platforms were permanent then they would be 14” to 18” below the normal waterline.

Reactions: Doug A.