Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 233 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which would actually open up that expansion space between it and monsters for something else that doesn’t have to be more Nintendo later on.
Now the question is how do we get expansions for SNW in Orlando if it’s at USF.... but, not the problems we need to deal with now lol.

It’s probably been mentioned or asked before, but do we know how large that expansion pad is in relation to the current SNW? Like, room for 1 E-Ticket and a smaller attraction of some sorts? Not sure how large that room is but that would be nice to have significant more space that can go towards anything

How far in the process does something have to get before it's considered "designed"?
“Designed” is used in the broadest possible way. A description of the attraction experience, establishing a setting and narrative and with a general idea of the mechanics, is the most basic level of “design.” Blue sky concept art is typically done to visualize those basic ideas. From there, mechanical drawings and scripts start to happen.

But it’s all design.

Last edited:
Also, if you tear out MIB, there's an extremely large stretch of land up there to use for a land, especially if they used a little bit of the expansion plot in the back corner.
Before Universal sold the land to that appartment complex behind MIB there was an absolutely massive plot of land

However, it's still ginormous...and in my opinion...underutilized

Reactions: Alicia
Honestly, since Orlando is going to be getting SNW third regardless of when it opens, it’s better suited in the Studios with Pokémon going into EU as a wholly unique experience to that park.

Shoot... even better... retheme Berk as Pokémon Valley with the same layout and attractions, Pokémon battle show (or convert the show space to a dark ride) then convert the SNW plot to “Dreamworks” with Kung Fu Panda taking up the Mushroom Kingdom space and Trolls taking up the DK space.

Now the question is how do we get expansions for SNW in Orlando if it’s at USF.... but, not the problems we need to deal with now lol.

It’s probably been mentioned or asked before, but do we know how large that expansion pad is in relation to the current SNW? Like, room for 1 E-Ticket and a smaller attraction of some sorts? Not sure how large that room is but that would be nice to have significant more space that can go towards anything
If it's a Mario expansion, the only place it could go would be the ET plot, as the plans leave no way to access the land behind MIB.

I would say that being anything other than the flagship of the new park would be a half measure, yes.
Nintendo would still be the headliner of the new park in all likelihood with either Pokemon or Zelda and SNW would be a co-headliner for USF (and it's not like it wasn't going into a park with Potter before, anyway). I think SNW would blow away everything else in USF, even Diagon.

I would say that being anything other than the flagship of the new park would be a half measure, yes.
They initially were going into Kidzone, so this isn’t like it was always the plan. I’m sure Universal mentioned the possibility of it but, KZ had permits for it.

If it's a Mario expansion, the only place it could go would be the ET plot, as the plans leave no way to access the land behind MIB.
That was my worry lol. I assume they’re going to try and keep everything inside that warp pipe, so to the right of the land is the only place that makes sense unless they switch it around in someway like Hollywood.

No, because they're not building new parks there. .

And at this point it might be best to prioritize a bird in the hand over two in the bush with everything that’s happened this year. You have a shovel-ready land that would be a guaranteed draw for when the clouds part that’s far cheaper and as a result would take far less time than building a whole new park.

Last edited:
And at this point it might be best to prioritize a bird in the hand over two in the bush with everything that’s happened this year. You have a shovel-ready land that would be a guaranteed draw for when the clouds part that’s far cheaper and as a result would take far less time than building a whole new park.
maybe. but nintendo is doing okay. I'm sure well enough to play the long game.

Status
Not open for further replies.