Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Pokemon and more, but that was a blue sky concept pitch and never a greenlit plan.

The final for construction plans were exactly same as Japan, but with DK to open with the rest of the land.
Yeah, I knew it was pretty early in the process....I didn't hate having all of it together like that

Of course, this is all pre-EU

Sorry if this isn't the place but I just got finished with the HTTYD trilogy. I think it's a rare trilogy where each movie got better. Out of DW's library I still prefer Prince of Egypt, Shrek 2 and KFP2 to HTTYD3.

Sorry if this isn't the place but I just got finished with the HTTYD trilogy. I think it's a rare trilogy where each movie got better. Out of DW's library I still prefer Prince of Egypt, Shrek 2 and KFP2 to HTTYD3.
Dreamworks is a company that is capable of making beautiful films like HTTYD, Prince of Egypt.....and then make Boss Baby

HTTYD is perfect for a theme park land

Dreamworks is a company that is capable of making beautiful films like HTTYD, Prince of Egypt.....and then make Boss Baby

HTTYD is perfect for a theme park land

Here's how I would rank animated movies I've seen (note that I'm really not that familiar with less mainstream companies like Ghibli--only seen Spirited Away and don't remember much other than it really disturbed me--yes I know I should get on it, the filthy casual I am lol):

Top tier: Incredibles, Toy Story 2, Beauty and the Beast

Second tier: Ratatouille, Prince of Egypt

After that, I like Shrek 2 and Kung Fu Panda 2 as much as any Disney/Pixar movie. Ditto with Spider-Verse.

Last edited:
Here's how I would rank animated movies I've seen (note that I'm really not that familiar with less mainstream companies like Ghibli--only seen Spirited Away and don't remember much other than it really disturbed me--yes I know I should get on it, the filthy casual I am lol):

Top tier: Incredibles, Toy Story 2, Beauty and the Beast

Second tier: Ratatouille, Prince of Egypt

After that, I like Shrek 2 and Kung Fu Panda 2 as much as any Disney/Pixar movie. Ditto with Spider-Verse.
Prince of Egypt should be top tier IMO, it is simply breathtaking

Ironically, they kind of ignore it as part of their library

I really hope HTTYD and Panda come to UO someday

I believe that's why they built the new parade building. Because the old one would have been where DK was supposed to go.

Man, HHN would still probably be at nine houses if they had gone with their old plans. Would they have even tried to route a queue to the new parade building in that case?

Nintendo direct shadow dropped for tomorrow displaying Japan's Nintendo world.
Any chance they spill some crumbs about different variations for other parks? Or the DK expansion? My bet is they announce an expansion...

Any chance they spill some crumbs about different variations for other parks? Or the DK expansion? My bet is they announce an expansion...

I'd suspect Hollywood's would be officially announced, but no date would be given.

Orlando and the Osaka DK Expansion would be quiet.

I doubt anything gets announced. Although they will continue with the "We can't wait to open this in our Hollywood and Florida parks soon"

It's all about Japan tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.